Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better exploration in mission's.

xXBlackRiceXx

I like how even though the missions are instanced and mostly in spaceships i like the small exploration avaible like going into a small room seeing whats in there even though there really isnt nothing in there lol but i thought that they could change it up a bit to help break that mold.

They possibly could do things like have side-missions, secreat rooms, and danger rooms added to the ship.

1. Side missions can range from easy to hard from hacking three panels quickly to open a door that contains loot to something harder like every player at a designated switch to open a big door with even more loot. This can help add replayibilty.

2. Secreat rooms contain some type of maze or puzzle that only the most detremined players will figure out and they only useally 1 in every other mission and reset every time somemone figures it out.

3. Finally, Danger rooms are rooms that contain sometime of boss or group of tough enemeys. These rooms will be show up on the map and once players enter they cant exit but if they surive they will recievie great rewards.

Oh also as a side note "Unpredictble mission objectives"

1. These are normal missions that at times will go in a totally different directions. An Example would be when you have to protect the hostage but after awhile out of nowhere he turns into a difficult opponent and the players have to take him out. Just think of the possibilties THINK!!

I would like "Champion" enemies to show up in side paths. Currently sidepaths are just a time sink to open a few lockers, it'd be neat if there were random bossish encounters, finishing them rewarding you with more XP, mods, and materials. There are already enemies like the Grineer Napalm-Chap which is a step in the right direction, but putting stuff specifically down side-paths would be cool.

Hidden rooms weould also be pretty cool but sorta don't work when your maps are a series of large tiles. We have that hidden locker room through the vents, but that's always open and is no longer a secret. If there were more hidden rooms like that, with a few permutations in each tile- different vents or small passageways that will occasionally be open, that'd be cool.

I really like the "Champion" idea.

Oh also as a side note "Unpredictble mission objectives"

1. These are normal missions that at times will go in a totally different directions. An Example would be when you have to protect the hostage but after awhile out of nowhere he turns into a difficult opponent and the players have to take him out. Just think of the possibilties THINK!!

Yeah, that would be rockin and players will feel unprepared for it.