Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ranking Up Stance Mods To Sell For Plat, Good Or Bad?

wilmer007

Question

Was curious what everyone thinks about this.

I think it depends, some players don't have the fusion cores so they might be willing to pay for plat while other players would rather get the default rank and put in the fusion cores because they have enough of them.

8 answers to this question

They only have three levels. It's honestly not hard to level them up. Even if you don't have fusion cores, you can just use duplicates with matching polarities. Thus... I feel it's kind of moot to charge more for maxed stance mods (and maxed event mods by extension).

How much are Unranked Tranquil Cleave going for?

One guy just offered me 15p and earlier another guy offered 35p and went up to 50p and i still turned him down since wftrading says 90p minimum.

Edited by wilmer007

How much are Unranked Tranquil Cleave going for?

One guy just offered me 15p and earlier another guy offered 35p and went up to 50p and i still turned him down since wftrading says 90p minimum.

Prices of stance mods in general are very erratic right now due to high demand and the "new toy" factor. Expect the prices to fluctuate for a good while and then settle down eventually. Can't tell you how much it's worth. Just go with the flow of the market. Economics, baby.

Prices of stance mods in general are very erratic right now due to high demand and the "new toy" factor. Expect the prices to fluctuate for a good while and then settle down eventually. Can't tell you how much it's worth. Just go with the flow of the market. Economics, baby.

I sold my tranquile cleave for 60p a few minutes ago. I think it was good considering i got offers of 15p,35p,50p earlier.