Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalyst, Reactor, Forma Alert.where?

Khorndemon

if you're talking about compensation for the downtime during the DDOS attack, nobody promised anything like that

the compensation for DDoS was the 40 platinum for every booster people had active during that time. I don't know where people are getting this alert stuff

so compensation have only who buy boosters.So other people who lost tons of exp ,credits and mods are not people???And they dont need compensation for lost time???So this how its work.....who dont have money he s not human...so easy.Good luck with this politic.

so compensation have only who buy boosters.So other people who lost tons of exp ,credits and mods are not people???And they dont need compensation for lost time???So this how its work.....who dont have money he s not human...so easy.Good luck with this politic.

The people who paid real money are the priority over the people who pay nothing in issues like this, otherwise DE can get into legal trouble. Don't like it, don't play a f2p game and not spend money.

the compensation for DDoS was the 40 platinum for every booster people had active during that time. I don't know where people are getting this alert stuff

I guess some "region chat" Trolls maybe? but yeah if it the last week 48 hour alert than nvm what i said before

game still have crashes !!!!!!!and where is justice?!?!?!!??!They say everything ok, releasing hotfix, and game crashes at FIRST MAP!!!!For this ,they must compensate.People stiil losing exp, credits ,mods(everything) .People playing to empty.Its not my falt that the game are crashed.Its only devs falt, and for bad fixes they must compensate this.

If DE keeps you forcibly strapped in a chair at a computer that can only run Warframe then yeah, you deserve compensation without having bought something that went to waste. If you are like the rest of us and are people playing a game, but the game goes down, then no you don't deserve compensation. You then have the choice to, I don't know, play a different game?

Now if DE wants to give us something because their servers went down, I wouldn't complain but that's not to say that I or anyone else asking for compensation actually deserve it. I am just a greedy bastard like that. I am just honest about it

game still have crashes !!!!!!!and where is justice?!?!?!!??!They say everything ok, releasing hotfix, and game crashes at FIRST MAP!!!!For this ,they must compensate.People stiil losing exp, credits ,mods(everything) .People playing to empty.Its not my falt that the game are crashed.Its only devs falt, and for bad fixes they must compensate this.

Welcome to the world of being a beta tester. These things happen, you didn't spend anything and aren't due compensation. The entire game is free and that should be enough. Calling for "justice" is being super melodramatic, you were not cheated, scammed, or hurt in any way. I will give you that you are whiny and entitled though.

The people who paid real money are the priority over the people who pay nothing in issues like this, otherwise DE can get into legal trouble. Don't like it, don't play a f2p game and not spend money.

Absolutely...*sip*

U don't own warframe kid...

And in warframe, DE rules...