Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cardinal (Anyone Welcome!) :d :d

LtLancelot

Currently, our Clan only consists of me and my two friends but for me, that's never enough. I invite any and all players to join our amazing Clan. For those of you interested in joining, here is a list of all the perks:

- Friendly members

- Big A** Dojo

- Promotions upon joining and upon certain achievements

- Freedom to customize and create things in the Dojo however you please

- You'll get your own room (Not definite only because we're not sure how long it'll take to make everyone's rooms but we will still try our hardest)

- Helping with your personal goals (Ex: Need blueprints or certain mods)

All we ask in return, is that you contribute, play hard, and don't be afraid to speak with any of us because we are more than willing to help. Please leave your IGN (In game name :P) below and be prepared for the best Warframe experience yet!

Hey, I'm somewhat new to warframe and thought the best way to learn is from other people. I'm not a complete noob and I could probably stick with solo but where's the fun in that? Hopefully I'm what you guys were looking for.

(Don't have a mic currently but might buy one)

IGN is xxmaster27xx

Hey, I'm somewhat new to warframe and thought the best way to learn is from other people. I'm not a complete noob and I could probably stick with solo but where's the fun in that? Hopefully I'm what you guys were looking for.

(Don't have a mic currently but might buy one)

IGN is xxmaster27xx

Hey, I've been wanting to join a clan pretty much since I started playing. I am not gonna lie to you, but I am new, however, I do enjoy the game greatly! I am trying to learn and find a group of people to work together towards a goal with. The way you describe this clans operation is appealing and I'd certainly love to join. I have a mic and prefer vocal chat than typing.

IGN: Cessai

You guys are perfect because whether you're new or not, it makes no difference to me. Just play for fun and again, we encourage you to voice your opinions, so no worries.

Edited by LtLancelot

As right now I'm in search for a clan but at the same time i won't be active in june/july so if i can i would like to join. Right now I am at mastery rank 4 (didn't spend even a penny for platinum items) and i always have some spare blueprints for warframes though i have always sold them off the bat right away, i somehow end up going on boss nodes solo and ta-da there is yet another blueprint.
Also i haven't done much expanding i the solar system and play most in saturn/mars/earth/jupiter.

Edited by Taxiozaurus

As right now I'm in search for a clan but at the same time i won't be active in june/july so if i can i would like to join. Right now I am at mastery rank 4 (didn't spend even a penny for platinum items) and i always have some spare blueprints for warframes though i have always sold them off the bat right away, i somehow end up going on boss nodes solo and ta-da there is yet another blueprint.

Also i haven't done much expanding i the solar system and play most in saturn/mars/earth/jupiter.

That's cool with me. All I need is your IGN and we can get things rolling

Edited by LtLancelot