Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freedom's Ghost -Calling All Freaks, Geeks And Anime Lovers A Like-

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

Introduction

As a great man once said "Sometimes you have to be crazy to be epic"

We now have the capacity for 30 members. We currently have 4 members but 3 of them are on vacation i guess you could say they will be back in 2-3 weeks.  Feel free to pop me message if you want to join. 

Our clan strives for freedom and epicness. Let me explain what this means though. You see we like to have fun, we joke, laugh and make fun of each other. We help each other out and we have each others back in the end. We love anime and the geekiest/nerdiest crap ever. Half the time you can catch us just playing Roosterteeth youtube videos or Rick Rolling each other. We also like to improve but remain weary of the fact that this is only a game, but who doesn't like to improve in a game? When it comes to being epic we just want to do things however we like to do them and we want you to do them in whatever way you want to as well but please be courteous and kind as well as have etiquette but when push comes to shove you gotta be willing to be a team player. As for our freedom we like to see people learn new things and develop their own style and help them maximize what they are trying to go for. We do give out suggestions and advice but in the end we want you to decide what works best for you. I've never been much of a person to tell others what to use and what not use or how to play/not play. Last note, we do sometimes give clanmates mods and prime parts but in general we like to see our members earn stuff. We will help you farm for things. However do NOT ask us for everything under the sun, that would defeat the purpose of playing this game.

I base this clan around the the idea of free gaming, basically play how you want. Use whatever you want, but remember that your opinions are just that opinions and you have to respect other people's choices.

Other thing is maturity. Looked up the definition of mature. Honestly its vague. For us though maturity means you can handle yourself, you can take the jokes and dish em back out, you know when to be serious and when to have fun and above all else you know that its just a game in the end and you should be enjoying it. Everybody gets mad at some point at a game that only means you were enjoying it enough to get mad. But in the end you get mad and you get over it. you play with friends, you kill some grinizzle (points for getting reference) and then you stop playing and do stuff in real life and come back when ya can. Tis the life of a gamer, not a bad one either. 

Our Dojo

As for our amenities we have:

DOJO IS COMPLETE

We possess all amenities, just putting in decorations here and there

Prerequisites

Basic requirements to join:

-Don't be a $&*^, don't be racist or discriminate, you gotta be able to accept people and you can't be rude to everyone

-Have fun

-Sense of humor

-Can take a joke

-Mic(not completely necessary since I understand the cost of mics but it would help)

-Active player, this doesn't mean you have to make this game your life but hey pop on often enough and say hello

-Contribute to the clan. I cant stress this enough, if you are off for an extended period of time I will kick

-NERDS AND GEEKS ARE VERY WELCOME!!, although we will take in anyone we just happen to love anime, manga, Magic the Gathering. We go full nerd a lot haha

-Open Mind, we don't care what your race, gender or sexuality is. This is a clan where we accept each other. This also means that you have to take people for their good parts and bad parts. We all disagree at one point but at the end we're still friends.

Ranking

Our ranking system is a little odd but I will explain it and hopefully itll make some sense:

Commander-Highest ranking, warlord basically.

Master Captain-second in commands.

Captain-3rd in commands.

Leader-recruiter and promoter

Guardian-Builder and treasurer

Ranger-Recruiter

Charge- New recruit, can queue research 

Probation-No powers whatsoever, used as the title to put members on probation following in infractions.

*Leader and guardian are considered the same rank, and although the leader may promote people he/she must acquire an ok from a higher up.

*Probation is there for members that well do bad to put it simply. Once on probation they have a week to straighten their act up or they are out.

Added Notes (Updated 6/4/2014)

*Now this part here's probably not gonna make some people happy. We noticed that when new people join new clans those clans tend to let the new players achieve high rank because they joined soonest. We don't do that here. We believe people should earn ranks, which is the entire point. The more you contribute and are proactive to our clan the higher your rank can increase. This adds an element of depth to the clan. Earning a rank feels so much better than being handed one. I said this in a line above but I wanted to expand more on the open mind part. I also won't give you a higher rank because your mastery rank is higher. Again clan ranks are something that is earned by proving yourself to the clan. I'm not going to ask you to come in and duel me or my second in commands. I may ask you to participate in some tasks and then judge you by your behavior and attitude and your actions. These are the main criteria for ranking up.

I think that's it, I'll add more later as people join.

Take care :D and join the Dark Side! We have free pie.

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...