The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors

Kuari

As it currently seems, 24 hours (if that) to deploy and start a conflict between the two rails is too short.
I've barely managed more then 4 or 5 runs over a dark sector before some alliance decides to up and start a conflict.

I mean really, what are they fighting for?
They all promise the same thing, 0% tax's and 99% of them give us, 0% tax's.

Whats the point of contesting it, all that happens is people get pissed becasue they want to run the dark sector, not get into a fight with the two alliances.

If they matter so much, can the runs to finish a conflict be less, so that more people can run the dark sector?

or the time it takes to deploy a rail be made longer, or yet, a third option of being able to ignore the two contesting alliances and just do the dark sector mission, as it would make sense since both of there rails are leading there.

a third option of being able to ignore the two contesting alliances and just do the dark sector mission, as it would make sense since both of there rails are leading there.

in the tutorial section it explains away why we can't get to the dark sector if we have 2 rails there but I agree something different needs to be done.

Well it makes sense that we cant get there. Its like a boat, its taking you across a river but if the boat is under attack by another boat then its kind of not plausible since all resources are being diverted to prevent capsizing and destruction. :/ it sucks but makes sense

Edited by KibaWesker

As it currently seems, 24 hours (if that) to deploy and start a conflict between the two rails is too short.

I've barely managed more then 4 or 5 runs over a dark sector before some alliance decides to up and start a conflict.

I mean really, what are they fighting for?

They all promise the same thing, 0% tax's and 99% of them give us, 0% tax's.

Whats the point of contesting it, all that happens is people get &!$$ed becasue they want to run the dark sector, not get into a fight with the two alliances.

If they matter so much, can the runs to finish a conflict be less, so that more people can run the dark sector?

or the time it takes to deploy a rail be made longer, or yet, a third option of being able to ignore the two contesting alliances and just do the dark sector mission, as it would make sense since both of there rails are leading there.

I agree to this, take a look to the conflict, i see there are 36 hours left and both rails are at 100% or 99% !!

That looks like no one wants to play the conflictmissions, we want to play the darksectors and now they are blocked again for 48 hours !

I not understand what these rails give for winning alliance, for player u getting nothing, only u get is disadvantages,you fight for own rails without rewards,i fight for rails few days,Its very easy. u just rushing through, very boring and u get nothing.

Edited by drunkpunk222

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like playing dark sector missions but i have to solo. I normally get a good mod if i go it alone. Recently picked up 3 deciscive judgements, 1 berserker, 3 rage and 1 flow. All in a short time yesterday morning cause i took my time. Just about everytime i play with others, it gets rushed and i miss out on the extra mods and resouces. Not complaining cause i can play by myself if i want to. I guess i would rather actually play the game instead trying to fly thru it. It's not going to be very rewarding that way but thats only my opinion. I understand everybody plays differently and i respect that. So with that in mind i just try to go with the flow or switch to solo when i wanna get rare mods and extra credits. Would rather people slow up just a little cause i like it when some of new players pick up things too. Makes the game enjoyable for everyone. Ya know, teamwork.  I hope i worded this correctly. Don't wish to offend cause not everyone reads things the same.