Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Respect, Integrity, Greedy Milk│Completed Dojo│Completed Research│Free Trading Post│Duel Room│Obstacle Course

-FV-Runehawk

VanguardStormBackdrop_zpsa58a6b70.png

=============================================================================

UPDATE - JUNE 11TH

We have now made the transition to Storm tier. Our new recruitment thread can be found here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/105-find-a-storm-clan/

=============================================================================

Hail, Tenno!

Background

Most know me by the alias of Runehawk. I do have a fair amount of leadership experience, spearheading <SALIGIA> of Dragon Nest, <Arieluma> of Aion Online, and <Brigade> of Aura Kingdom. I have been an avid follower of Warframe for quite some time, and have forged this Clan with the aid a few close companions. We wish to expand our family to join the ranks of the Storm, and make our presence known in the Warframe universe. 

Objective

To provide a relaxed, healthy community to Tenno of all sorts, and to serve as a platform where members can ask questions, team up, and simply maximize their playing experience in Warframe.

Amenities

FV-RankingSystem_zpsf376ad84.png

http://s873.photobucket.com/user/xRunehawkx/media/RulesoftheVanguard_zps9fdd9006.png.html'>RulesoftheVanguard_zps9fdd9006.png

New officer (Centurion) positions will be made available soon. This topic will be updated as necessary. 

Closing

Those that take up arms with us now can expect a very respectable position in the Clan in the moons to come. As we grow and expand, we will look towards climbing the event leaderboards, hosting duels and in-Clan events, and integrating ourselves into the Dark Sectors. 

If you are interested in applying, simply comment your Mastery Rank. If you'd like, you may provide a brief summation of yourself, some goals you might have, what you can bring to the Clan, and so and so forth. We'd love to hear about you! 

We look forward to working with you, and we thank you for your time. 

~Runehawk 

Edited by Runehawk

Hi 

My current mastery rank is 3 (a bit low but I haven't been playing for long)

I feel as though it is time I find a clan to join as my grasp on what Warframe is 

about is continually growing. In the future, I hope to become an advanced player,

able to compete against even the best there is. If I am accepted into your clan, 

I will give 100% to it and do all that is required of me.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Rank 4 at the moment, and have recently just come back to Warframe after a long break. I would love to join a smallish, tight nit clan that has a good sense of community. If you accept me into your clan, I'll do my best to be active, cooperative and helpful to all fellow members. I hope you consider me :)

Hi, I'm Rank 4 at the moment, and have recently just come back to Warframe after a long break. I would love to join a smallish, tight nit clan that has a good sense of community. If you accept me into your clan, I'll do my best to be active, cooperative and helpful to all fellow members. I hope you consider me :)

It would be a pleasure to have you in our ranks, Cider. I've already sent an invitation to you -- check your in-game inbox when you get the chance! 

Please feel free to ask me should you have any questions about the Clan, or Warframe as a whole. ^^ 

How do you guys communicate? In-game chat, voice chat, etc...

We normally just stick with in-game chat, though we do have a RaidCall group that we use from time to time. It's a multi-purpose group I've maintained across several different games, so it's always been our platform of choice when we need voice-comm. 

I just hit rank 4 after a long break, I'm interested.

You can call me Bobaloobie, Corkyboot, Xandy, or Chocolate Thunder, but don't call me late for dinner.

Dinner is always on time here at the Vanguard. We serve fresh Charger meat to our legionaries every weekday! 

Or was it feeding the legionaries to the Chargers. I forget.

In any case, I'll be sending you an in-game request shortly, Mr.BobaloobieCorkyBootyXandyChocolateThunder sir. 

Our clan is also determined to grow to moon tier,may i propose that your clan join our alliance :) currently our clan at 21|30 members

I am both flattered and honoured by your proposal. But alas, we are already a founding Clan in an Alliance of our own. I do very much appreciate your offer though.