Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Respect, Integrity, Greedy Milk│Completed Dojo│Completed Research│Free Trading Post│Duel Room│Obstacle Course

-FV-Runehawk

I'm looking for a active clan as I just recently left my old clan after the members dropped from 96 members to only 47 in the last couple of months and the two Warlords haven't logged on in one year and six months respectively. I am a rank 8 almost rank 9 and I favor the Rhino frame, but I am trying to branch out to other frames. please consider me if there are any positions left.

Nice clan mate , can i be one of you ? i'm grade 6 that's probably low for you  but i can still help out ^^ (I'm playing with Nyx and Ash)

I'd like to join your clan :) , i'd love to help out!

Level 8 Silver Disciple with Trinity/Oberon/Saryn reporting for duty!

I would love to join your clan c:

(level 7)

I would be happy to join! Coming back off hiatus of sorts, was in a small clan with friends, though most have moved on or become bored with the game =/

Rank 7 Rhino/Valkrie working on getting zypher if I can!

All dis activity. I am so very much proud. 

Umashido and TheTNTBannana, invitations have been sent to you both! 

PandaBox, Hungy, and Kriegson. You three are clear to enter the Vanguard, but you must leave your current Clan first. Please leave a reply here once you have done so. :)

Runehawk sir! If the Fallen Vanguard need yet another body to go once more unto the breech, facing death's doorstep, I will gladly join. Use me as you will if it so pleases you, sir!

(I'm only rank 3, with a 30 Exca, Prime, Cronus, and 20 Viper. Working on multiple frames right now.)

Runehawk sir! If the Fallen Vanguard need yet another body to go once more unto the breech, facing death's doorstep, I will gladly join. Use me as you will if it so pleases you, sir!

(I'm only rank 3, with a 30 Exca, Prime, Cronus, and 20 Viper. Working on multiple frames right now.)

Hail, friend! You seem well-versed both in speech and spirit; I trust that your blade will be by my side when I need it most. To arms!  

(Clan invitation successfully sent. Lookin' forward to working with you.)

UPDATE.

We will be expanding to the Storm tier in about a week’s time. For now, recruitment will be closed. 

However, we are not rejecting any players who wish to join the Clan. Feel free to post your application as per usual, and we will reserve you a position in the Fallen Vanguard when the transition to Storm is made.

Thank you for your co-operation! 

~Runehawk

Waiting for invitation :) I'm playing this game since 24 may and i'm rank 4, Playing with my friend about 5h per day so we are really active and kind people. haha :P 

Our nicks : Grubcios , P3Iranil

Edited by Grubcios

Waiting for invitation :) I'm playing this game since 24 may and i'm rank 4, Playing with my friend about 5h per day so we are really active and kind people. haha :P 

Our nicks : Grubcios , P3Iranil

Both of you have been added to our queue, and you will receive an invite immediately after we move to Storm tier. Looking forward to working with you two! 

Hey curious if i could join your clan. I'm mastery rank 7. On most of the time, but ya. Was looking through the forums and found you guys and was just curious if i could join.

We'd be happy to have you, mate. Although I hope you don't mind waiting a few days. Our roster is currently full, and we're making preparations to advance to Storm tier soon. Once we do, I can send you an invite immediately. 

Hello! Are you still recruiting? I would like to join.

IGN: JCfuqua

I am almost rank 4 but I do know a lot about the game. I will mostly play a Valkyr Hysteria Melee build but can change if the situation needs so. I can get very involved in the clan as I never like to play alone :P .

Hello! Are you still recruiting? I would like to join.

IGN: JCfuqua

I am almost rank 4 but I do know a lot about the game. I will mostly play a Valkyr Hysteria Melee build but can change if the situation needs so. I can get very involved in the clan as I never like to play alone :P .

We are indeed recruiting, although we have recently moved to Storm tier, if you don't mind that. You'd be our first recruited member since. ^^

I've sent you an invite through your in-game mailbox; you're more than welcome to accept~ 

• 4 weeks later...