Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crossing Snakes Combo

Allalalala

Hello all

I am a big fan of dual zoren and dual ichors, melee weapons that have high crit chance and weapons that work so well with berserker mod. I am not sure but I have a habit of holding down ↑ button while spamming E to perform melee attacks while moving forward. I have used most of the rare stance mods, but one mod that bothers me the most is Crossing Snakes for dual swords. First stance mod that I used for dual zoren was the Swirling Tiger. Under the influence of berserker mod, the stance mod works great, but Crossing Snakes's Northern Coil combo is almost impossible for me to use while under berserker mode because of extremely fast attack speed, and it becomes too fast for me to find that "pause" moment. Lacerating Leap keeps on being performed due to my habit of pressing down ↑ button. My request is to change the Northern Coil combo to EE↑EEE, and Lacerating Leap to E"pause"EE.

What do other zoren users think about this? Am I the only one finding this troubling?

Thanks

Wait, so if you hold "" and then continue attacking, then you'll currently do Lacerating Leap regardless of whether you paused or not? Like, the arrow takes priority over the pause? 

'Cause if so, then that needs changing.

Wait, so if you hold "" and then continue attacking, then you'll currently do Lacerating Leap regardless of whether you paused or not? Like, the arrow takes priority over the pause? 

'Cause if so, then that needs changing.

yea thats what i meant, maybe it lacked explanation. The northern coil seems to be the key movement of the stance, when lacerating leap gets performed most of the time.