Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Know If You Still Have A Death Mark?

(PSN)DreadWinter

Question

8 answers to this question

You lose it when YOU are invaded. I believe if you're invaded you'll be the one who sees the Stalker/Alad V pop up dialog when the lights flicker. G3 I think everyone can see when they taunt, but only the person being invaded sees the Lotus pop-up? Not sure, I've only seen them a few times.

1 month old on a reddit post found googling...

You can. The only way to do it is to host a match. Then check your EE.log file.
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Warframe\EE.log
Search for "death mark":
8301.377 Game [info]: Remote player loadout. Player=InRustITrust, active death mark=Councilor Vay Hek
This will not work for solo missions and, again, you must be the host to get this entry.

You should have a tracking device on the behind of ur tenno's feet and a emblem that looks like a clan sign on your right arm, im not really sure if you have this but im being tracked/ stalked by the infamous 3 grineers.... havent been able to kill them yet.... partners always die, well anyways see if theres any kind of tracking device or unusual stuff on you thats not suppose to be there

Hope I Helped ~LilJuker

You should have a tracking device on the behind of ur tenno's feet and a emblem that looks like a clan sign on your right arm, im not really sure if you have this but im being tracked/ stalked by the infamous 3 grineers.... havent been able to kill them yet.... partners always die, well anyways see if theres any kind of tracking device or unusual stuff on you thats not suppose to be there

Hope I Helped ~LilJuker

Dude, that means that the G3 killed you and put a bolt on you. Bolts cause you to deal less damage to Grineer. To get it off you need to build the bolt release from the blueprint that the Lotus sends you. I hope I helped.

Edited by Heyrey

1 month old on a reddit post found googling...

That post is very right, apparently you can only have 1 active Death Mark, but The Stalker will find a new one if he does come for you.

The easiest solution is just to murder every single boss and hope something happends, it's all random really.