Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnography - A Clan Based On Respect │1+ Year Of Activity! │40+ Tested Members Teamspeak Server │Website │Full Dojo

Advanced-

I sent in an app

I am sure Deadl0ck will have a browse over it for you when he takes the morning train. He works from nine 'til five and then. He takes another home again. To find me waiting for him (on warframe).

Got it splodead.

I am now mildly creeped out by the thought of Subdash waiting for me at home.

We had only 3 keys with us and obviously it was the 4th one we needed.

Decided to strike a deal with the Grineer, we wouldn't kill him if he could open the door.

Players:

Deadl0ck

Skirata1

CeePee

NQi7YMV.jpg

~Our submision for the ODVault screenshot contest. If only winners were based on creativity...

Hello together,

I would like to join your ranks. I started this game around 2 weeks ago and have played since then whenever I had the possebility and succeeded already in quite some stuff. But of course, a Multiplayer Co-op game is about playing with some people with whom you enjoy playing and you seem to be a bunch of nice gals and guys. So, I would like to apply to you clan and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards. :)

I found another secret room that i seemed to have missed a million times.... I am not looking hard enough anymore.

Slackin on the job eh?

Hello together,

I would like to join your ranks. I started this game around 2 weeks ago and have played since then whenever I had the possebility and succeeded already in quite some stuff. But of course, a Multiplayer Co-op game is about playing with some people with whom you enjoy playing and you seem to be a bunch of nice gals and guys. So, I would like to apply to you clan and hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck on the app!

Hello together,

Hi Killercell,

If you would like to join us, please go to http://www.truepwnography.com/recruitment and fill out the application form.

All the best

Deadl0ck