The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

"Wrong," Cardina states flatly. "I care about everything. Life and Death, Order and Chaos. Both must be controlled if they are to exist together, in balance, or they will consume each other forever, in the cycle that has persisted from the Sumerians to the Orokin." She lets the vines hoist the Volt upright, even as they collect every drop of his spillled blood into a basin. "I have done everything to survive. I will do no less to protect my Church. If they find my actions horrific, then so be it. I only hope they know this is for their safety, and the safety of the whole system."

Cardina cracks her jaw, as the vines begin to peel away the frame from Ahteryl. "Any last words before I put you unconscious, and you never wake again?"

Jinx looked in shock as the Volt's warframe was being peeled off and looked over to Cardina "What in the Void are you doing?"

Jinx looked in shock as the Volt's warframe was being peeled off and looked over to Cardina "What in the Void are you doing?"

Cardina looks over her shoulder, without a hint of humor in her eyes. "Getting rid of a problem, the only way there is."

"What if I was to say," he begins, looking to the floor. "That, other than my injuries to my arm and wherever else other than my neck, that this has all been a rouse to get you to swallow something, something dangerous. In an attempt to kill you, with a miniature bomb meant to cause severe internal bleeding. And its countdown of one minute began when you ripped it off and ate it?"

He looks up at Cardina and smiles,"You have about twenty seconds left. Lotus is our only true leader heretic! Sprite now!"

The sentinel activates a mini laser and cuts through the vines holding Ahteryl and he lands, quickly uses a medical restoration device on the wound on his neck.

As it heals Sprite fires covering fire at Cardina and then cloaks itself and Ahteryl. He laughs as he runs down the suggested escape route towards his extraction point.

"Acolytes," With an exasperated sigh, Cardina hails every Church member on the Derelict, "There's a Volt trying to escape, kill him. Mother Gaia, do me a favor and keep Blessing up for about twenty seconds. Something I ate is disagreeing with me."

Edited by SnaleKing

"What if I was to say," he begins, looking to the floor. "That, other than my injuries to my arm and wherever else other than my neck, that this has all been a rouse to get you to swallow something, something dangerous. In an attempt to kill you, with a miniature bomb meant to cause severe internal bleeding. And its countdown of one minute began when you ripped it off and ate it?"

He looks up at Cardina and smiles,"You have about twenty seconds left. Lotus is our only true leader heretic! Sprite now!"

The sentinel activates a mini laser and cuts through the vines holding Ahteryl and he lands, quickly uses a medical restoration device on the wound on his neck.

As it heals Sprite fires covering fire at Cardina and then cloaks itself and Ahteryl. He laughs as he runs down the suggested escape route towards his extraction point.

Ahteryl didn't get far. Having been standing there awkwardly, he had immediately cloaked when Ahteryl's Shade began to attack Cardina. As Ahteryl ran past him, Arkas reappeared flipping around into a spin slash with his Dragon Nikana, cutting straight through Ahteryl's legs at the knees. Landing into a handspring, he flipped back in the air throwing five despair blades into the Shade, disabling it permanently.

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

Cardina looks over her shoulder, without a hint of humor in her eyes. "Getting rid of a problem, the only way there is."

"Acolytes," With an exasperated sigh, Cardina hails every Church member on the Derelict, "There's a Volt trying to escape, kill him. Mother Gaia, do me a favor and keep Blessing up for about twenty seconds. Something I ate is disagreeing with me."

"Looking for this?"

Arkas holds up the now legless Volt, as he walks toward Cardina.

"Looking for this?"

Arkas holds up the now legless Volt, as he walks toward Cardina.

"Thank you, Arkas, this will be remembered." Cardina's vines seize the Volt, and his limbs, gathering up the growing pool of blood into the bowl. Cardina grins, waiting for a bomb to detonate that never does. "Gods, that's sad, Ahteryl. You feel cornered, so you just spout random crap to try to throw me off? Pathetic."

Edited by SnaleKing

Ahteryl didn't get far. Having been standing there awkwardly, he had immediately cloaked when Ahteryl's Shade began to attack Cardina. As Ahteryl ran past him, Arkas reappeared flipping around into a spin slash with his Dragon Nikana, cutting straight through Ahteryl's legs at the knees. Landing into a handspring, he flipped back in the air throwing fives despair blades into the Shade, disabling it permanently.

Looking at his legs Ahteryl does nothing but laugh.

"I would have thought you would try and stop me and ask how everything happened I had hoped... but oh well!", his eyes met with his sudden attackers only a furious hysteria can be seen in Ahteryl's eyes, he activates his comms and begins giving orders. "Ersie, Markus, Derrin! I might not be making it back to the ship execute Final Order 7 take out this ship's measly generators with the long range emp hailstorm! They have no weapons that can hit at the distance leave these heretics to the Corpus!"

On the other side of his comms a voice can be heard, "Roger commencing the attack. Farewell sir."

Edited by JJKDrake

Looking at his legs Ahteryl does nothing but laugh.

"I would have thought you would try and stop me and ask how everything happened I had hoped... but oh well!", his eyes met with his sudden attackers only a furious hysteria can be seen in Ahteryl's eyes, he activates his comms and begins giving orders. "Ersie, Markus, Derrin! I might not be making it back to the ship execute Final Order 7 take out this ship's measly generators with the long range emp hailstorm! They have no weapons that can hit at the distance leave these heretics to the Corpus!"

On the other side of his comms a voice can be heard, "Roger commencing the attack. Farewell sir."

"Ahteryl, there's nothing." Cardina glares at him, almost pitying the delusional Volt as shock shattered his perception of reality.

Edited by SnaleKing

Cardina raises the comms. "Gaia! Blessing again, on the systems! Engineering, I want a tunneling electron scan, long-range, look for an EMP attack and lock on long-range energy turrets. I want every Mag we have putting Bullet Attractor on that ship, we are not missing." She glances at Ahteryl. "Any more trump cards you'd like to play against the Herald of the Ascension, a notoriously paranoid control freak?"

"Maybe.." He appears to give honest thought about it, "I guess it all depends on how you take the skill of Nyx who can create false personas and bring out deep seated fears from the distance she is from us and has been seeding her way into just about every mind she can that are on this ship. Except you since I'm not seeing any signs of your worst fear coming out as every other person and Tenno might in a few seconds, since, the thing is....we have been preparing for an attack like this for a while and I feel the hard-to-see field of spheres between here and the ship will be a nice cover from any Mag attacks as they are made of a condensed rock not metal."

"Or I could be jut someone who is trying to get the voices in his head to finally be silent."

Edited by JJKDrake

"Maybe.." He appears to give honest thought about it, "I guess it all depends on how you take the skill of Nyx who can create false personas and bring out deep seated fears from the distance she is from us and has been seeding her way into just about every mind she can that are on this ship. Except you since I'm not seeing any signs of your worst fear coming out as every other person and Tenno might in a few seconds, since, the thing is....we have been preparing for an attack like this for a while and I feel the hard-to-see field of spheres between here and the ship will be a nice cover from any Mag attacks as they are made of a condensed rock not metal."

Cardina sighs as Aterhyl is dragged back to the dark shade of the infested plants. "Look, I'm quite tired of this. I get that you feel like everything's out of control, and if anyone understands that feeling, it's me. But no matter what you tell yourself, or me, nothing's changed. You, being alive, is dangerous. You are alone. You will die." Once he was secured again, Cardina tapped his forehead with her finger, knocking him unconscious instantly. 

"Last call to leave, everyone!" Cardina called out, "I'll meet you in the cafeteria in five hours or so, let me know when you all are gone, I'm turning off my comm after I get confirmation everyone's left. Temperance, have Jinx block your mind until I get back, ok? You don't want to experience any of this."

Edited by SnaleKing

Rien walked over to Jinx and commented, "You might want to turn away or generally leave the room for this. It's going to get unusual to say the least." He attempted to lead Jinx out of the room.

Edited by Sumika1204

Miho still asleep from today's ordeal, Tatsuya could hold her hand while she sleeps, he suddenly hears Cardina about a Volt trying to escape, and hearing Cyrill over the comm speakers, grabbing his Soma, Vasto and Nikana, "I'll be back Miho, just need to take care of some business." he runs off into the main hall with one thing in mind, KILL THE VOLT.

As he searches frantically he spots Cardina in her garden and just walks up to her growling, "WHERE IS HE!? I AM GOING TO GUT HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO MIHO!"

Edited by Unendingblade

Rien walked over to Jinx and commented, "You might want to turn away or generally leave the room for this. It's going to get unusual to say the least." He attempted to lead Jinx out of the room.

"Not until someone answers me and tells me what the frag she's going to do" Jinx said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

" A ship loads into the docking bay, a strange pattern across the sides and the cockpit. Out steps an Oberon clad in black with spots of red around his frame. A Dragon Nikana on his side as well as two Vasto revolvers. Over his shoulder rests a Galatine, dull and chipped... it has seen much use."

"Whose in charge here?" He asked in a calm tone

Shinkiro had been in the cafeteria the entire time, quietly sipping on a cup of tea. With everything that went on, it was kinda strange to see a Tenno just sitting there, sipping some tea. His helmet sitting on the table, facing him, semi-long black hair down, he seem to be enjoying himself to the delight.

Cardina sighs as Aterhyl is dragged back to the dark shade of the infested plants. "Look, I'm quite tired of this. I get that you feel like everything's out of control, and if anyone understands that feeling, it's me. But no matter what you tell yourself, or me, nothing's changed. You, being alive, is dangerous. You are alone. You will die." Once he was secured again, Cardina tapped his forehead with her finger, knocking him unconscious instantly. 

"Last call to leave, everyone!" Cardina called out, "I'll meet you in the cafeteria in five hours or so, let me know when you all are gone, I'm turning off my comm after I get confirmation everyone's left. Temperance, have Jinx block your mind until I get back, ok? You don't want to experience any of this."

"Actually Cardina, I think I do," Temperance said coldly.  "I tried to keep that Volt alive, but he's more trouble than he's worth.  Delusional, violent, and heaven knows what else.  I've checked with the Oracles and the Lotus.  He doesn't even qualify for renegade status.  Do as you will.  If I'm feeling delicate, I'll put him out of his misery, and that will be the end of it."

He turned to the other Nyx.  "Sister Jinx, I am sorry you had to be here for this.  This...is not the Tenno or the Church at their best.  But Ahteryl is living a personal hell.  Whatever we do now, will be a mercy."

Edited by Temperance000

Miho still asleep from today's ordeal, Tatsuya could hold her hand while she sleeps, he suddenly hears Cardina about a Volt trying to escape, and hearing Cyrill over the comm speakers, grabbing his Soma, Vasto and Nikana, "I'll be back Miho, just need to take care of some business." he runs off into the main hall with one thing in mind, KILL THE VOLT.

As he searches frantically he spots Cardina in her garden and just walks up to her growling, "WHERE IS HE!? I AM GOING TO GUT HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO MIHO!"

Cardina gestures to the unconscious, legless Volt, having his warframe slowly peeled off by vines. "I assure you, he's going to die. Wait in the cafeteria, please."

"Actually Cardina, I think I do," Temperance said coldly.  "I tried to keep that Volt alive, but he's more trouble than he's worth.  Delusional, violent, and heaven knows what else.  I've checked with the Oracles and the Lotus.  He doesn't even qualify for renegade status.  Does as you will.  If I'm feeling delicate, I'll put him out of his misery, and that will be the end of it."

He turned to the other Nyx.  "Sister Jinx, I am sorry you had to be here for this.  This...is not the Tenno or the Church at their best.  But Ahterys is living a personal hell.  Whatever we do now, will be a mercy."

"No, Temperance, you are leaving." It wasn't a request. "Remember the Ancient? I only read it and the memory was strong enough to make you gag. This will scar you forever, and you don't deserve to live with this hell every day for the rest of your life." She pushes him away. "Get out. I'll forget this in less than a week."
Edited by SnaleKing

"Actually Cardina, I think I do," Temperance said coldly.  "I tried to keep that Volt alive, but he's more trouble than he's worth.  Delusional, violent, and heaven knows what else.  I've checked with the Oracles and the Lotus.  He doesn't even qualify for renegade status.  Does as you will.  If I'm feeling delicate, I'll put him out of his misery, and that will be the end of it."

He turned to the other Nyx.  "Sister Jinx, I am sorry you had to be here for this.  This...is not the Tenno or the Church at their best.  But Ahterys is living a personal hell.  Whatever we do now, will be a mercy."

"Answer me, she's blocking me out so I can't tell" She began and pointed at Cardina and the Volt "What. Is. She. Going. To. Do"

"Not until someone answers me and tells me what the frag she's going to do" Jinx said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Rien sighed. "Well, how to put this so it doesn't sound too unusual." He thought for a moment before he leaned close and whispered, "She's going to make him her next meal." After speaking, he waited for her response, ready to render he unconscious if necessary with a well-placed blow to the head.

A ship loads into the docking bay, a strange pattern across the sides and the cockpit. Out steps an Oberon clad in black with spots of red around his frame. A Dragon Nikana on his side as well as two Vasto revolvers. Over his shoulder rests a Galatine, dull and chipped... it has seen much use.

"Who's in charge here?", he asked in a calm tone.

Since Cardina was busy, Gaia had decided upon doing the greeting for one of the hangars herself. With everyone spread thin, even she had to take on certain tasks. "Greetings, visitor. I am Gaia, one of the Divinities here. As for who is in charge, that would be my brother, myself and our Herald Cardina."

Cardina gestures to the unconscious, legless Volt, having his warframe slowly peeled off by vines. "I assure you, he's going to die. Wait in the cafeteria, please."

Tatsuya relented, he wouldn't want Miho to see him like this, "Thank you, I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, I just...... seeing Miho like that was..... I'm sorry, but I cannot go to the cafeteria, Miho needs me back at the ship." he bowed and started walking out of the garden. He tried holding back his tears but failed miserably, failing to notice Cardina seeing him cry and hearing him whisper to himself, "Gomen ne* Miho, gomen ne."

*Gomen ne - I'm sorry

Edited by Unendingblade

"Answer me, she's blocking me out so I can't tell" She began and pointed at Cardina and the Volt "What. Is. She. Going. To. Do"

Temperance shrugged.  "Kill him.  Then his biomass will be absorbed by the plants and put to better use.  Sister, I know this sounds cold, cruel, and unlike the Tenno.  I agree.  But you saw the insides of his mind, you heard what he said, saw what he did.  For no other reason than that, I am content to let him die.  Would you preserve him to suffer as he does, or to cause havoc elsewhere?"

Edited by Temperance000

"No, Temperance, you are leaving." It wasn't a request. "Remember the Ancient? I only read it and the memory was strong enough to make you gag. This will scar you forever, and you don't deserve to live with this hell every day for the rest of your life." She pushes him away. "Get out. I'll forget this in less than a week."

Placing his hand on Temperance's shoulder, Arkas chuckles half heartedly.

"There is no point in arguing with her, you know that. Come on, I'll get you a drink, God knows you probably need one right now."

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

Since Cardina was busy, Gaia had decided upon doing the greeting for one of the hangars herself. With everyone spread thin, even she had to take on certain tasks. "Greetings, visitor. I am Gaia, one of the Divinities here. As for who is in charge, that would be my brother, myself and our Herald Cardina."

'You'll do just fine, please pass it onto him. I am Tyranis. I've come here to assist with the reconstruction of this derelict. I've been informed of what recently happened here... Quite disappointing" He shook his head

Edited by MasterDread