The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

Rien sighed. "Well, how to put this so it doesn't sound too unusual." He thought for a moment before he leaned close and whispered, "She's going to make him her next meal." After speaking, he waited for her response, ready to render he unconscious if necessary with a well-placed blow to the head.

Temperance shrugged.  "Kill him.  Then his biomass will be absorbed by the plants and put to better use.  Sister, I know this sounds cold, cruel, and unlike the Tenno.  I agree.  But you saw the insides of his mind, you heard what he said, saw what he did.  For no other reason than that, I am content to let him die.  Would you preserve him to suffer as he does, or to cause havoc elsewhere?"

"Eat him? Eat him!? You call that merciful?! You're sick the whole lot of you!"

Tatsuya stops at that last line and turns around walking up to Jinx, "Sick? SICK!? Do you even realize what that THING is capable of?!"

Edited by Unendingblade

"NO," Cardina bellowed over her shoulder to Jinx. "Don't you ever call my Church that!" she spat, eyes all but tearing up with anger, "This is the only way I can protect my flock, and if it causes revulsion and horror in all who hear it, so be it! I'll do anything to protect my fellow Tenno, no matter what they think of me! Now get the hell out my Garden, and you can thank or curse me later!"

Edited by SnaleKing

Placing his hand on Temperance's shoulder, Arkas chuckles half heartedly.

"There is no point in arguing with her, you know that. Come on, I'll get you a drink, God knows you probably need one right now."

Temperance sighed in defeat.  "I'm glad to see some us have retained their moral compass, Sister Jinx.  If it disturbs you so, then go.  Leave the derelict before the Corpus arrive and file an official report.  It won't matter if we're all turned into Harvester parts.  Though if it makes you feel better..."

He drew his Lex, turned, and shot Ahteryl's hanging form once in the head.  He looked back to Jinx and holstered his pistol with a shrug.  "Mercy, and pragmatism.  Arkas, lead on."

When you're ready to talk Cardina, you'll know where to find me.

"NO," Cardina bellowed whipping around to Jinx. "Don't you ever call my Church that!" she spat, eyes all but tearing up with anger, "This is the only way I can protect my flock, and if it causes revulsion and horror in all who hear it, so be it! I'll do anything to protect my fellow Tenno, no matter what they think of me! Now get the hell out my Garden, and you can thank or curse me later!"

"Protect them? You're a walking security risk! Your way of protecting them might as well mean to kill them in your head!"

((Now might be a good time to knock her out before anything else happens)) 

Temperance sighed in defeat.  "I'm glad to see some us have retained their moral compass, Sister Jinx.  If it disturbs you so, then go.  Leave the derelict before the Corpus arrive and file an official report.  It won't matter if we're all turned into Harvester parts.  Though if it makes you feel better..."

He drew his Lex, turned, and shot Ahteryl's hanging form once in the head.  He looked back to Jinx and holstered his pistol with a shrug.  "Mercy, and pragmatism.  Arkas, lead on."

Thanks, Temperance. For talking to her better than I can, and for the bullet. Cardina took the gauntlets off her warframe, sighing with resignation. Comm me know when she's blocking your mind, so- so I can start.

Edited by SnaleKing

'You'll do just fine, please pass it onto him. I am Tyranis. I've come here to assist with the reconstruction of this derelict. I've been informed of what recently happened here... Quite disappointing" He shook his head

((Speaking on behalf of my friend, his post got messed up a bit and he tried to fix it. Just read the quote of his post I have right here.))

"It is saddening but these things happen. As for the reconstruction work, that is largely finished as over a hundred engineers came in to help us earlier. We do still take resource donations, however as there is more work to be done outside of the repairs." Gaia radiated a sort of welcoming warmth which most would find to be a positive change from how many people acted in these dark times.

"Protect them? You're a walking security risk! Your way of protecting them might as well mean to kill them in your head!"

((Now might be a good time to knock her out before anything else happens)) 

Rien gave Jinx a blow to the head to knock her out before grabbing onto her to move her out of the room. If anyone gave him an odd look, he would respond, "Well someone had to do it before she did anything rash."

Edited by Sumika1204

Tatsuya just clenches his fist, "The only security risk I see is that abomination just caused havoc everywhere in this place, Cardina, you have my support and go ahead though I'll doubt you'll need it anyway, now if you'll need me, I'll be back at my ship where Miho needs me right now."

((EDIT: I'm SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!))

Edited by Unendingblade

Arkas turns and walks with Temperance as they head for the cafeteria. After a few minutes of awkward silence, he decides to break the silence.

"You did the right thing back there Temperance."

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

Cyrill had connected to Arkas' comms a while back; since he was his friend this was not an issue, and was how Cyrill was staying updated on what was going on down in the Garden.  "My, my.  You children know how to start some trouble.  Save some fun for me.  Don't feel obligated to reply, by the way, go enjoy your drink.  Just remember you still owe me one.  Carry on, Plexon.  Let me know if there is anything I can do."

((Sorry for not saying anything for forever; not being in an interaction area means I don't really need to say anything and I'm totally fine with that since it kinda adds to the being far away thing))

Arkas turns and walks with Temperance as they head for the cafeteria. After a few minutes of awkward silence, he decides to break the silence.

"You did the right thing back there Temperance."

"One day, maybe I'll actually feel that way," the other Ash replied tiredly.  "Thanks Arkas.  Truly."

((Speaking on behalf of my friend, his post got messed up a bit and he tried to fix it. Just read the quote of his post I have right here.))

"It is saddening but these things happen. As for the reconstruction work, that is largely finished as over a hundred engineers came in to help us earlier. We do still take resource donations, however as there is more work to be done outside of the repairs." Gaia radiated a sort of welcoming warmth which most would find to be a positive change from how many people acted in these dark times.

"I will make trips for resources in due time" He turned away and looked down for a moment. "You seem oddly different then most of the people here. From what i've heard anyway."

"I will make trips for resources in due time" He turned away and looked down for a moment. "You seem oddly different then most of the people here. From what i've heard anyway."

"Different? Do you mean that in a good way or a bad way. That aside, however, would you like a tour?"

"One day, maybe I'll actually feel that way," the other Ash replied tiredly.  "Thanks Arkas.  Truly."

"You've made a lot of hard choices today, and as I see it you really did try to do what's best. We just have to remember that we won't always get it right, and with that in mind we must stand by our decisions, and be willing to take whatever consequences there may be."

Suddenly, Arkas started to laugh.

"Right now I think the consequences of our decisions should be a good drink and a nice nap. I have to confess, I have no idea where we are going, so if you could take the lead so I don't get us terribly lost, I would appreciate it."

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

"Different? Do you mean that in a good way or a bad way. That aside, however, would you like a tour?"

" You have this radiance about you, i can't quite describe it. But i mean no bad intentions. Please show me around you've done quite well restoring this place"

Miho opens her eyes, she gets up scanning the room, she realizes that she is back in the ship, scanning the ship once again she realizes her beloved Excalibur is missing, she goes into a panic, "Tatsu? Tatsu!? TATSU!" she frantically gets up, still clad in her warframe, but still helmetless, she runs gets off the bed and runs out of the ship, not noticing Gaia speaking to an Oberon clad in black. Crying in a panic, "TATSU!"

Edited by Unendingblade

"You've made a lot of hard choices today, and as I see it you really did try to do what's best. We just have to remember that we won't always get it right, and with that in mind we must stand by our decisions, and be willing to take whatever consequences there may be."

Suddenly, Arkas started to laugh.

"Right now I think the consequences of our decisions should be a good drink and a nice nap"

Temperance chuckled in spite of himself.  "I actually don't drink Arkas.  But in this case I will make an exception."

He laid a hand on the other Ash's shoulder, smiling beneath his helmet.  "You're a good Tenno, Arkas, and I apologize for my past rudeness.  It has been an honor to meet you, and it will be my pleasure to fight with you. For now, as you said, I think we all need a rest."

Temperance chuckled in spite of himself.  "I actually don't drink Arkas.  But in this case I will make an exception."

He laid a hand on the other Ash's shoulder, smiling beneath his helmet.  "You're a good Tenno, Arkas, and I apologize for my past rudeness.  It has been an honor to meet you, and it will be my pleasure to fight with you. For now, as you said, I think we all need a rest."

Shinkiro had finished his tea and got up, holding his helmet under his arm. Walking towards the exit with a small carry-out ox, he would meet up with Temperance and the another Ash. "Why hello there."

"As it has been an honor to meet you Temperance."

Shinkiro had finished his tea and got up, holding his helmet under his arm. Walking towards the exit with a small carry-out ox, he would meet up with Temperance and the another Ash. "Why hello there."

"Another Ash, and here I was thinking I was being unique"

Arkas extended his hand out towards Shinkiro.

"Name's Arkas, and you are?"

"As it has been an honor to meet you Temperance."

"Another Ash, and here I was thinking I was being unique"

Arkas extended his hand out towards Shinkiro.

"Name's Arkas, and you are?"

Temperance answered for him.  "Ah, Shinkiro, good to meet you finally.  We've been dancing around each other on this derelict for days now.  Did Pyre ever figure out a gift for you?"

Edited by Temperance000

The black and red Excalibur who were sitting in a corner with a Nekos looked up as the Ash left "Wait, did we question that guy?"

"No" Answered the Nekros "But don't worry, we're not in a hurry, we'll see him again...Jinx been gone for a while now"

"She promised not to start any trouble" As he had said he could feel the old Nekros looking at him from under that helmet with doubt "What? She promised"

Temperance answered for him.  "Ah, Shinkiro, good to meet you finally.  We've been dancing around each other on this derelict for days now.  Did Pyre ever figure out a gift for you?"

"Heh, why would a lovely lady such as her need to bring me a gift? Her satisfied smile was all I needed. So, what little adventures have you been through today?" The Ash would hold up his helmet, put the strands of his hair in place, and slide the helmet on, followed by a small hissing noise.

" You have this radiance about you, i can't quite describe it. But i mean no bad intentions. Please show me around you've done quite well restoring this place"

Tyranis notices a Mag shoot past the docking bay, he turns to Gaia " Who was that? Seemed to be in quite a hurry"

"Why thank you, Tyranis and right this way." She gestured for him to follow her but something or rather someone caught her eye. "Just one moment, please excuse me. Something seems to be amiss with Miho." With that, she walked over to see what the commotion was.

Miho opens her eyes, she gets up scanning the room, she realizes that she is back in the ship, scanning the ship once again she realizes her beloved Excalibur is missing, she goes into a panic, "Tatsu? Tatsu!? TATSU!" she frantically gets up, still clad in her warframe, but still helmetless, she runs gets off the bed and runs out of the ship, not noticing Gaia speaking to an Oberon clad in black. Crying in a panic, "TATSU!"

Gaia approached Miho, walking up to the panicking Mag. "What is wrong? Did something happen?"

Pyre walked by to collect her meal since she planned to eat in her room with Shinkiro as company. Maybe not the most romantic dinner but it was something she was looking forward to. It was much better than eating alone and so far, he was quite nice. She actually liked him a bit. As she passed, she waved to Shinkiro. "Just going to collect my meal for later tonight."

"Heh, why would a lovely lady such as her need to bring me a gift? Her satisfied smile was all I needed. So, what little adventures have you been through today?" The Ash would hold up his helmet, put the strands of his hair in place, and slide the helmet on, followed by a small hissing noise.

Beneath his helmet, Temperance's mouth twisted.  "Too many 'little adventures' made 'one big sh*tstorm.'  I was just about to join Arkas here for a drink."

He paused as Pyre passed them.  "Arkas, Shinkiro, I think you'd better hurry with your introductions.  Pyre seems to be moving on a schedule."