Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Initiation From Rank 3 To Rank 4

Sting_of_a_Singh

The initiation that allows you to go from a rank 3 to rank 4 is sadly not working. When it says "can you survive the onslaught"? a few infested come in and once you kill them then no more enemies come after that. You are awkwardly standing there just waiting for the initiation test to end and wondering why that was such a short test and why that wasn't much of an onslaught. Once the time ends you are still standing there in the initiation area until you give up because nothing is happening. The test says it is not completed and you are locked out of it for 24 hours. Any help if i have done anything wrong?

It's a bug, you're not the only one as my friend is suffering from this too, i already told DE and i hope they fix it soon with a hot fix, but don't worry, even if you don't rank up the Mastery xp you get from mastering other weapons will still stack up even with the xp bar full, so as soon as this is fixed, if you have enough mastery xp, you can make the rank 4 test and as soon as you finish it, you can do the rank 5 test as well, just an example on how it works.