The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unexpected Fps Drop

-Architect-

So im having this problem,even tho im playing on low settings i still got this problems because im constantly playing on 3-20 fps max. I reinstalled my win7 recently,before that everything went smooth,now its horrible.
Graphic card is ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 (updated).

Looking for help,every help is thankful :)

This seems to be happening to everyone/most people. Even if you have a great setup you'll get fps drops, especially at the start of missions. My PC can handle everything max except shadows at 60fps but even on the lowest settings i still freeze/get fps drops.

This issue needs to be addressed as it seems to be causing host migrations and obvious game play issues.

This seems to be happening to everyone/most people. Even if you have a great setup you'll get fps drops, especially at the start of missions. My PC can handle everything max except shadows at 60fps but even on the lowest settings i still freeze/get fps drops.

This issue needs to be addressed as it seems to be causing host migrations and obvious game play issues.

Had to ask because this really is pain in the &#! when it comes to large amount of enemies spawning,its worse than tetris

Also happening to me and my brother Helsvrik.  Each of our computers can easily handle anything that Warframe can throw at us, and yet after all the time we've played it, we're only now just getting FPS issues, and framerate going down the gutter regardless of whether or not we're doing a solo run or a multiplayer run.  It's getting aggravating.