Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Forma Blueprint

WarRapier

I lost FORMA blueprint 8hours ago,when i finish my Mission,my FORMA blueprint disappered.I have got it indefense Mission intemple but i still cant get it when the Mission Completed.

WTF,this is not the first time i have met!And DE never solve my problem at all!!!!!what a terrible service!!!!

Edited by WarRapier

I lost FORMA blueprint 8hours ago,when i finish my Mission,my FORMA blueprint disappered.I have got it indefense Mission intemple but i still cant get it when the Mission Completed.

WTF,this is not the first time i have met!And DE never solve my problem at all!!!!!what a terrible service!!!!

The real question is: what the hell is wrong with your formatting?

Edited by Angius

what's an english anyway

dont QQ and go to void and get you a new one ~_~''' to me and some of you(yes you, you who watch this) get it easly doing survival or defense

"Don't complain when the game breaks, shut up and grind instead!"

How do you know for sure that someone's a fanboy? They give players crap and defend the devs/game when the game is the problem.

Anyway, I honestly can't tell exactly what OP is trying to say, and the formatting isn't helping. You got a forma blueprint from a defense but you didn't have it afterwards? Just to make sure, you know that you have to exit and claim a reward to get it in a defense, right? You don't get everything like in a survival mission.