Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Questions

Dasmir

Hi there, as far as I can tell and from what I've gathered from others, venom spreads the DoT to other enemies if you can actually manage to set off the spore; however, this skill is currently more than a little broken and in many circumstances the spread range will be miniscule and/or the spore will refuse to be set off at all.

In the case of contagion, the damage buff seems to be a flat amount, but as far as I can tell this seems to only do 1 damage to most enemies; the invincibility is the only good part about this skill currently and it is not a bug, but I assume they will eventually fix the damage component so that it will no longer be a shorter duration clone of Rhino's Iron Skin.

...but I assume they will eventually fix the damage component so that it will no longer be a shorter duration clone of Rhino's Iron Skin.

Contagion duration is the same as Iron Skin: At lvl 3 15 seconds (19-20 with Duration mod)

Well that's nice to know I guess, but I feel like the skill was intended to be an offensive steroid. IMO they should make it a shorter duration in exchange for actually doing noticeable bonus damage, like say a nice 15/30/45% damage bonus and lower the invulnerability to 10ish seconds. Anyways getting back on topic I hope this helped OP.