Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes/wraith/vandal Weapons?

Z3ROWOLFHD

Actually, the confirmed male was Rhino, next one might be Trinity or Nyx

They confirmed it a LONG time ago that they go in gender order: male, female, male, female, ect., with regular 'Frames, and male, male, female, female, male, male, ect., for Prime 'Frames.

A very long time ago in one of the streams.

They confirmed it a LONG time ago that they go in gender order: male, female, male, female, ect., with regular 'Frames, and male, male, female, female, male, male, ect., for Prime 'Frames.

A very long time ago in one of the streams.

well thts not how it has happened it has been excal, frost, mag, ember, rhino, and 90% chance for loki witch was said in a stream i think it was 2 months ago

well thts not how it has happened it has been excal, frost, mag, ember, rhino, and 90% chance for loki witch was said in a stream i think it was 2 months ago

What? You just repeated what I said.

They did, for Prime 'Frames : Male, Male, Female, Female, Male, ??? ( more than likely Loki )

Excal is male. Frost is male. Mag is Ember. Rhino is a Rhino. ??? ( more than likely Loki )

I would really like to see Saryn or Trinity Prime, but even Banshee would be really cool. If it has to be a male... well I just hope it's not Loki. I know Loki has a huge following, but I'm personally not a huge fan, and since I wasn't a huge fan of Rhino either it would be sad for me haha. Two primes in a row that I'm not particularly interested in. If it had to be a male I would probably choose Volt.

I'm using the vectis now, which is popularly stated here that it should be primed... but I hate it. One shot and reload. It's not practical when you're fighting many things. Perhaps the Soma?

Dera Vandal would be amazing. For a long time that was my go to primary.

I don't know about the next wraith. I have no opinion about it.

I would really like to see Saryn or Trinity Prime, but even Banshee would be really cool. If it has to be a male... well I just hope it's not Loki. I know Loki has a huge following, but I'm personally not a huge fan, and since I wasn't a huge fan of Rhino either it would be sad for me haha. Two primes in a row that I'm not particularly interested in. If it had to be a male I would probably choose Volt.

I'm using the vectis now, which is popularly stated here that it should be primed... but I hate it. One shot and reload. It's not practical when you're fighting many things. Perhaps the Soma?

Dera Vandal would be amazing. For a long time that was my go to primary.

I don't know about the next wraith. I have no opinion about it.

the vectis is a support weapon witch im srry for reading a book by its cover it seems as though u like being dps witch could explain y u dont like loki

but besides tht the vectis is great for takin out the big guys and leaving the other stuff to ur friends