The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So When Does Ps4 Get U13?

yep they don't it's clearly DE's fault... they want to update Sony will not let them

Do they? The past 4 weeks all we got was a TWO line hotfix that made things even worse.

No word from the staff in more than 2 weeks about anything, the problems, the next update, nothing...

Wanting to update means having a built update waiting for cert, process which takes Sony 4 days.

So no, they may even want to update, but dont have the resources to do it as oftenly as they would like.

It isn't DE fault , its sony s for having to approve every update this has been said before.

I doubt that DE will stop or put a hold on any pc updates.

so... it should be in cert already (which is probably isn't) and it would be ready this week (which it isn't) since it came out last week for pc.

You're playing on a console.  Sorry, but as far as cross platform games with interconnectivity go, this is how it has to be. 

Consoles will always be behind PC in every imaginable way.  In updates, Fidelity, Innovation, Functionality, Controls, and Price.

Sorry man, but this is how its gonna be.  PS4 will always be behind because Sony is so damn anal retentive about updates.  *@##$ at sony, not at DE. 

My apologies for the fact that you have old, underpowered hardware.

See? this is the kinda stuff that is unneeded and a blight on the gaming community. Btw PS4 isnt underpowered. Look at some of the games on it. And then look at warframe. Warframe looks better then all of them? I think not. Do some research before you just foolishly dismiss a console because its not a PC.  My PC is not as powerful as a PS4 but warframe runs much better on it... does it run better simply because its a PC despite the weaker hardware? I'm sure you think it does.

I want to say that I read last week that the build had been sent to Sony for review, and the usual time after that was 3-5 weeks. I'm not positive, but that's the impression I got from some post from Community Moderators.

Edited by Gelkor

I want to say that I read last week that the build had been sent to Sony for review, and the usual time after that was 3-5 weeks. I'm not positive, but that's the impression I got from some post from Community Moderators.

Takes a week at worst case scenario. Unless they dont approve it of course.

But i dont recall having read that u13 went to cert, usually everybody knows when this happens cause they tell us, so we are still clueless about when it will happen.

Takes a week at worst case scenario. Unless they dont approve it of course.

But i dont recall having read that u13 went to cert, usually everybody knows when this happens cause they tell us, so we are still clueless about when it will happen.

Maybe he said that it went to the department that sends it to Sony, and they usually take 3 weeks or something.  It was vague, I'm trying to remember the thread so I can link the quote.

Edit: Found it:

The developers at DE who do the coding for the PS4 version are working to localize/port over U13 to the PS4 dev kits. Once it's on their dev kits and working they'll send it off to Sony cert (this will probably be announced by Rebecca or Megan when it's sent to cert) after which you can expect it to arrive in about 1~2 weeks.

My estimate right now is 3~4 weeks until it arrives on the PS4.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/213110-ps4-update-13-release-date/

Edited by Gelkor

Maybe he said that it went to the department that sends it to Sony, and they usually take 3 weeks or something. It was vague, I'm trying to remember the thread so I can link the quote.

Edit: Found it:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/213110-ps4-update-13-release-date/

In the April 11th Community Hot Topics Megan said that PS4's U13 would be submitted for certification by the end of the month. Technically they still have about 10 days to submit it to Sony, so U13 is (worst case scenario) 2 weeks away. Edited by (PS4)STARSIDE_DESTINY

LOL This guy...cute aint he?

Hm?  Cute?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3tQIY

Well this 450$ PC is pretty "Cute" and it can outperform whatever console you choose, and taking advantage of steam sales you save hundreds of dollars compared to those pathetic "sales" the ps4 and xbox market offer. 

Want something a little more powerful?

550$ http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3tQLg

You still end up saving enormous amounts of money because of steam sales and humble bundles, end up having better graphics, and controls, and performance. 

Hm?  Cute?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3tQIY

Well this 450$ PC is pretty "Cute" and it can outperform whatever console you choose, and taking advantage of steam sales you save hundreds of dollars compared to those pathetic "sales" the ps4 and xbox market offer. 

Want something a little more powerful?

550$ http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3tQLg

You still end up saving enormous amounts of money because of steam sales and humble bundles, end up having better graphics, and controls, and performance. 

If the guy wants to play on a console, Who are you to talk him down? If the game has Fps issues while other games don't it's the game's fault.

Sorry not everyone likes to play on PC, It's that magical thing called freedom of choice.

Edited by (PS4)NicoTheSneakyGuy

If the guy wants to play on a console, Who are you to talk him down? If the game has Fps issues while other games don't it's the game's fault.

Sorry not everyone likes to play on PC, It's that magical thing called freedom of choice.

If you want more freedom and choice get on the PC.  You won't have big brother corporation breathing down your neck and preventing updates as much.  Plus a pc can do a whole lot more.

I got both, If he wants to play solely on PS4, Choice is his, You are in no position to force him to play on the plataform you favor.

Just spreading the fact that there is a better option.  It's like driving a jalopy instead of a Ferrari.

Except the Ferrari is cheaper and outperforms the rusty old jalopy.

Edited by Gaminus

I don't get why all you PC fanbois are still suckling at the teet of microsoft, switch to linux already, it's free and more secure.

I'm joking, but that's basically what this argument sounds like.

Edited by Gelkor