Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat

Amjo

Recently, large chat groups have started within my clan when I'm in or out of game, what is worse is that I don't realise anyone is speaking in any chat. Even when I am alt+tabbed, there is no sound or any warning.

Today I felt like a d**k (excuse my language) because I was unaware of people trying to speak with me. With most to all other games I've played, there has always been a sound with, at least, private messages, which would be a great thing to have in Warframe. I guarantee others have experienced this as well.

In summary, may I suggest that there be an audible sound once messaged, either privately or within a clan/alliance. These sounds can also be turned on and off for the comfort of the player. I am aware that there is a visual of 'there is someone speaking to you' in some cases, but this can be extended at least a little. This little idea will broaden the communication of interchangeable thoughts between casual players and squad members.

Thanks.

Amjo

I +1 this idea, I've missed so many messages from clan/playmates while modding or whatever and the visual sometimes isn't enough for me. Doesn't help that occasionally the flashing doesn't even happen so I don't know until I check tabs.