Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Orokin Drones Immune To Direct Melee

HappyApathy

Unlike Osprey's which can be swatted out of the air if they are within melee striking range, Orokin drones seemingly can't be hit by direct melee attacks. They can still be affected by melee attacks that cause AoE damage (like the Jat Kittag ground slam), but are otherwise immune to melee.

You don't need to jump spin to get an Osprey if its floating right in front of you, an Orokin Drone can be floating right in your face and you still can't hit it.

I've tried meleeing right into groups of them that are floating at eye level or below, you can't hit them.

Edited by HappyApathy

As a Loki with Radial Disarm (which causes drones and ospreys to go to foot level and follow the  player around), I can definately say standard and sliding melee's do not damage them. They only seem affected by AoE from slam attacks.

No one said it is easy; but its possible... try jump spin attacks... They do take dmg.

Maybe your right, I haven't seen it happen though, but even so I shouldn't need to do a jump spin to get Drones that are floating at the heights I showed in the video, all types of Ospreys and even Regulators can be hit by normal melee if they are flying low enough unlike Drones.