Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Level 4 Bugged Out.

Dacloudster

Ok so i went and  attempted my mastery 4 mission and it flipping bugged out on me. I killed on infested and no more came for the hole minute & 25 Seconds, I stayed in there for possibly another minute to see if anything would happen.

And no more came WTF is going on i can stand some of these flipping game bugs. But this is bloody $&*&*#(%& why should i have to wait ANOTHER 24hrs before i can attempt it again. This is @(*()$ ridicules

I couldn't care if it was alpha, A bug like that for something where you gotta wait 24 hours is Bull S#&$. Couldn't give a S#&$ if i could speed the CD up with my plats, And see if it bugged again. But i can not so it's flipping bull S#&$ to wait 24hrs.

Edited by Dacloudster

I couldn't care if it was alpha, A bug like that for something where you gotta wait 24 hours is Bull S#&$. Couldn't give a S#&$ if i could speed the CD up with my plats, And see if it bugged again. But i can not so it's flipping bull S#&$ to wait 24hrs.

How about you do this thing called "contacting support" and telling them of your problem? If it's something they can fix, they will. And they'd likely be nice enough to remove the CD for you if they can. They can do stuff like that.

I obviously have tried that before coming here, And check this out, "Warframe Support will be **CLOSED** on Friday April 18, 2014 and will re-open at 10AM Monday April 21, 2014" This happened today when i have posted this and it is the 20th. Not the 21th anyway i will just have to wait.

Edited by Dacloudster

I obviously have tried that before coming here, And check this out, "Warframe Support will be **CLOSED** on Friday April 18, 2014 and will re-open at 10AM Monday April 21, 2014" This happened today when i have posted this and it is the 20th. Not the 21th anyway nvm i will just have to wait.

You do realize what day it is today, right?

It's Easter. Of course it's closed.

You do realize what day it is today, right?

It's Easter. Of course it's closed.

Plus it's the weekend. They never reply on the weekend. Just be glad it's only a 24 hour cooldown now. Back in the day it used to be if you failed you had to RE-EARN all the Mastery XP to get to the next level. So back in the day, failing your rank 4 test would mean you're still Rank 3 and have 0 XP earned towards Rank 4. 

Edited by Obtenebris

I know this was mentioned earlier in the topic on how to pass this test, but I want everyone to make sure they see it.

Steps to take:

1. Equip your starter warframe

2. Unequip your sentinel

3. Once the test has seemingly begun, do not move until you notice shield damage.

4. Once you have taken damage you are free to move, but do not kill any enemies avoid them and run away until the time limit is up.

5. Try climbing on a pillar and jumping from pillar to pillar in sequence to avoid attacks.

This worked for me and I hope it works for everyone else. Live long and prosper my fellow Tenno.

Edit: My bad this was mentioned in a different topic. Still try this.

Edited by Overlord_Icarus

Does this apply to Rank 3 test as well? I've been stuck there for like forever. I unequipped my sentinel but to no avail too.

Edit: When OP said Rank 4, is it the test from Rank 3 to Rank 4? If it is then I'm going through the same thing.

Edited by x3ternalx

Does this apply to Rank 3 test as well? I've been stuck there for like forever. I unequipped my sentinel but to no avail too.

Edit: When OP said Rank 4, is it the test from Rank 3 to Rank 4? If it is then I'm going through the same thing.

As I said to the OP, your best bet is to contact support if the bug continues happening. There's nothing else to do if the bug happens over and over.