The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood And Gore

TSub96

I was just wondering if the devs have any plans to add an option that tones down the violence in this game. I REALLY like playing it, but for the small group of players that prefer things to be less gruesome, I would really appreciate the option to turn off the violence. Please don't make fun, it's just how I like to play.

Great job on this game devs, superior action and fun!

It's understandable, at first I was daunted by being able to split grineers in half along with the corpus but eventually got used to it. I'll support an option to tone down violence but at this point, I wouldn't have it checked if it was implemented.

It's understandable, at first I was daunted by being able to split grineers in half along with the corpus but eventually got used to it. I'll support an option to tone down violence but at this point, I wouldn't have it checked if it was implemented.

Thanks. I've been playing this game quite a bit by now, and I don't notice it very much anymore, but I would appreciate the option.

Haha I get your point but thats how longswords work if you hit somebody in the torso area and have enough strength to go all the way through it (not many doo). However, I for exmaple have found another solution: USE DAGGERS. Problem solved, no more fllying arms, legs and other pieces... I think its is more of a playstyle factor than the tickable option in the menu.

Rule 1# MORE DESU!!!

If someone people feel there should be an option for it, why not... just don't forget this is a 18+ game, if you are younger than that you should be prepared to face some gore.

This game is rated T

Unless its been fixed, there is a bug that allows you to disable gore with melee weapons yourself, just put an armor piercing mod, for some reason dismemberment stops working but the weapons themselves work just fine.

At first I didn't even notice it, then I was like "huh, did that mob just got cut in half?!", and now I don't pay much attention. But nonetheless, I agree, would be great to have those options.