Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Easter Colors?

(PSN)j232000

Seriously, why didn't we PS4 players get a chance at the Easter pallate this year?  I mean, I understand that the shamrock colors were a brand new picker and weren't part of the PS4 build in time, but the Easter one is from last year, and so, like the Valentines day one, should have been no problem to activate for us.  (And even if it did need build support, you had to have known when putting the anniversary update together that you wouldn't be putting another PS4 update before Easter...)

it's been more than 2 weeks since any of them said anything about the ps4, just look at the latest staff replies, they never respond to us.

I feel like I am on earth in that Elysium movie lol.

Here's what will happen:

Your topic will be moved to the ps4 section (should be renamed to archives) where it will go cold, unanswered and long forgotten.

I rather want Melee 2.0 then colors :)

(Not to sound rude)

They are busy doing other things like hot fixes and making U13 work on ps4 so chill

^this. Melee 2.0 is way more important than a silly color picker pack so if the ps4 team is putting all there effort on getting us u13 they can get it to us and this little stuff gets shoved aside and forgotten that's totally fine with me

You're surprised?  Oh yes.  They're so busy with U13 ... Which is why they released a skin and weapon patch, and haven't said a word about an ETA.  I commend some of you for your optimism fellas, but I agree with poster #2.

Same. 

Don't expect U13 to be sent to SONY for cert, till most of the issues on PC is ironed out. By the looks for things, it's getting better over there, so I expect them to send U13 to cert this week. But Megan did mention a couple hotfixes needed to be released first... well still waiting on those. 

Wait... So the easter color palette was part of a PC drop last year?  This would have already been part of the code packages and just turned off/on at the server levels.

This should have been easy for DE to grant to the PS4 masses.  I wish DE would actually tell us why ....  It would really help.

^this. Melee 2.0 is way more important than a silly color picker pack so if the ps4 team is putting all there effort on getting us u13 they can get it to us and this little stuff gets shoved aside and forgotten that's totally fine with me

That is a matter of opinion. I couldn't give a rats about melee 2.0. 

I would of loved an easter colour pallette :( But oh well i appreciate them trying to compensate and throw in something else. They do try their best, i dont see why people believe ps4 gets no love. Blame sony for all the time wasting <3 DE <3 P.S. Im pretty sure they have a good reason to not just give the Easter colours like the Valentine ones, never know whats up haha

I would of loved an easter colour pallette :( But oh well i appreciate them trying to compensate and throw in something else. They do try their best, i dont see why people believe ps4 gets no love. Blame sony for all the time wasting <3 DE <3 P.S. Im pretty sure they have a good reason to not just give the Easter colours like the Valentine ones, never know whats up haha

blame sony?... dude, the update hasn't gone to cert yet (maybe later today or tomorrow). I blame sony for the 1-2 week cert process, and for wanting updates to be bulked up. How can you blame sony for anything else? lol

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus

blame sony?... dude, the update hasn't gone to cert yet (maybe later today or tomorrow). I blame sony for the 1-2 week cert process, and for wanting updates to be bulked up. How can you blame sony for anything else? lol

Isn't blind devotion beautiful?  It amazes me how many people are still crying out, "Blame Sony!"

it's been more than 2 weeks since any of them said anything about the ps4, just look at the latest staff replies, they never respond to us.

I feel like I am on earth in that Elysium movie lol.

Here's what will happen:

Your topic will be moved to the ps4 section (should be renamed to archives) where it will go cold, unanswered and long forgotten.

This like were marked PS4  so they can ignore us :( I am kidding DE dont get mad