Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keepers Of The Void Alliance Looking To Recruit Clans

M0rt1s

We Started with a small clan of five and grew into a clan of twenty six within a few days. We take any who hold commitment to the game that is Warframe and are looking for those who would join us in a crusade to shape the stars.

The Clan Founders of the Knights of the Inner Circle are looking to form a new alliance and wish for any support that can be mustered. This Clan guarantees help when needed and offers it freely, and we only ask for the same from all Clans that would join us to stand against the factions that would call themselves our masters and demand you pay tribute, for all are equal within our ranks.

We will not expect support from outsiders but when it is given it will be appreciated in no small amount for we are a generous people. We do not pretend to be flawless, but we make do with what we are given and claim what we need by force of arms.

We greet all with open arms and the promise of a path into the stars.

For those Clans too small to fight alone, we offer our Strength

For those Clans too honourable to be led, we offer freedom

For those Clans too mighty to fall, we offer assistance

For those Clans that call themselves our Lords, we offer our fury

To those Clans who count themselves among our ranks, we offer our loyalty

May the stars guide us and the void claim us

• 1 month later...

Bloody Dragons is looking to gain some strength in numbers. My storm clan has 52 members, about 10 of which are regularly active. If Founders of the Knights of the Inner Circle still would like to make Alliance, I'd like to discuss it further. Msg me here or PM me ingame.

Cheers

The Warframe Army(worst name ever don't hate) is willing to join this alliance we have around 8 active members and a fully complete Dojo. Additionally our members are all experts at speed running and utilizing teamwork to achieve victory. Our skills are primarily focused on battle and we have been a mercenary clan for quite some time but I(as Warlord) have made the decision to either join a new alliance or create one. Feel free to message me here or contact me in game(I would prefer via forum message) we are more than willing to negotiate terms but I do desire to be a tactician in the alliance.

I have several name ideas: The Umbra Coalition , The Order of the Lion, The Old Ways, The Purifiers, The Order of the White Lotus(teehee references), The Sacred Flame, The Legion, and The Masters of the Universe.

Hey, small ghost clan. Just trying to get into an alliance to have some fun. The clan name is: Nessus

Nessus was a centaur with poisoned blood that ultimately killed Hercules in the process of dying

So i guess we have a tendency for suicidal tactics (only a couple of cool headed people in the clan)

About 4-5 of ours members (out of ten) are regularly active.

Hopefully you see this soon 

We are a clan of about 10 we are looking for an alliance to join and we would like to join an alliance to join we hope

our leaders are message me or ShadowWolf58 we are looking to expand as a clan and as an alliance