The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept]-Blade,a Melee-Focus Warframe(Artwork Included )

LAME_NINJA

Here is BLADE,he is a melee-focus warframe,he can use his powers to get close to enemy in high speed,and destroy them by using his deadly close-range ability,he can also use his power to buff his melee attack,or even protect him from enemy's attacks,making him a deadly warrior in close range.over all,he is the ideal warframe of those players who enjoy the melee system in this game.(specialty after melee 2.0 came out)

here is the concept art,design and painted by me.

sp9Ev4E.jpg

(will upload more art in the future,(if this post got a lot of views & comments)include more helmets designs,details and back view.)(if this topic is over 300 views i will release a new concept art of blade )

powers of this frame

QOgUMan.jpg

1.blade strike- blade release a deadly attack by using his melee weapon,dealing 300%/350%/400%/500% damage of your melee weapon in close range,cost 20(or 25?)energy,also,it will give the enemy you hit a 100%state of you melee weapon(e.g.if your melee weapon got fire damage,this power will set your enemy on fire)it also comes with a knock down.

10007482_745167018857039_846569905348142

2.samurai charge-blade's speed largely increase(X 3?) for a short duration,also,blade's melee attack speed will increase a little bit,when using that power,that enemy that Blade run by will receive a short stun(1 sec?)this power is mainly used to get close to enemy.

3.samurai spirit -blade buff his and his teammate's melee attack,making their melee attack damage up to X2.5 ,least for 10/12/16/20 secs,cost 75 energy.

4.[coming soon]

state of this frame

[lets discuss together]

[this post is not finished,i will keep updating]

my page at DA:http://nobody00000000.deviantart.com/

Lol, I agree, because Excalibur IS NOT a melee focussed Warframe. More like a balance between utility and damage.

2. 3X????? 1.9 is already making me fly off edges by just pressing one button, 3x 1.63 will KILL ME!

4. I agree, it is kind of hard thinking for one...

Edited by jjpdn

Lol, I agree, because Excalibur IS NOT a melee focussed Warframe. More like a balance between utility and damage.

2. 3X????? 1.9 is already making me fly off edges by just pressing one button, 3x 1.63 will KILL ME!

4. I agree, it is kind of hard thinking for one...

how about make it a 2 times then

Perfect! An awesome Warframe, especially one that would soothe my thirst for total Samurai-frames in the game (Yes, I think Samurai are the second best warriors on the planet, besides the Spartans.)

And I see some here are arguing that it's not a very Ninja-y frame. Well, besides Loki and Ash, none of the Warframes here are Ninjas as they're far too extreme to be the subtle ''super-human warriors'' as the legends say. Anyway, this definitely has to be added into the game to add that coloring of true honor of the Tenno and I really like its design. It's like a perfect combination of Samurai Steel Armor and the Tenno Warframe suits.

Edited by -Stealer-L1F3

Perfect! An awesome Warframe, especially one that would soothe my thirst for total Samurai-frames in the game (Yes, I think Samurai are the second best warriors on the planet, besides the Spartans.)

And I see some here are arguing that it's not a very Ninja-y frame. Well, besides Loki and Ash, none of the Warframes here are Ninjas as they're far too extreme to be the subtle ''super-human warriors'' as the legends say. Anyway, this definitely has to be added into the game to add that coloring of true honor of the Tenno and I really like its design. It's like a perfect combination of Samurai Steel Armor and the Tenno Warframe suits.

thanks a lot~

You're very much welcome! I really would love to see this design pass through DE's concept stage and enter the game someday soon. This, along with a Dragon Warframe.

that will be very hard since DE didnt even see this topic....

• 1 year later...