Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamers Against Hunger

Dagnome

Welcome to Gamers Against Hunger!

This team of dedicated individuals share one thing in common, we all love to game. Whether you are a casual NES gamer, a hardcore PC MMO player or the couch dwelling console player, we can all come together and put our resources and connections to good use.

"Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger."

I have been a participant in several gamer organised events which contributed to this organization, all of which were incredibly successful. This team can be just as, or even more successful, than those previous endeavors. I am calling on you, the gaming community, to show that we can rally together no matter what games we like to play and really make a significant impact on the world.

Want to help Gamers Against Hunger succeed?

There are several ways you can help:

Promote this team in your twitch/social media

Every forum counts! Feel free to post your support for this team in your own community forums/gaming forums and help bring awareness to the event!

Donate! I will never ask for donations, all donations are voluntary and every penny counts. I have set a goal that meets my own expectations of what the gaming community can really bring to this organization. 

Links:

Gamers Against Hunger team webpage:

Action Against Hungers Webpage:

Feel free to contact me via email with any questions or comments regarding this endeavor:

Gamersfighthunger@gmail.com

Edited by Dagnome