Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3......

Canes-Venatici

DE really needs to improve the spawn rate of G3. I've got marked on the 14th of april. Up till 22nd of april i haven't met them. Can you guys really tell me what the hell is going on? If DE isn't gonna improve it then at least tell us the spawn rate or how many maps we needed to do before meeting them. So we can recruit team and get ready. I know you want them to strike us down when our guard is down. But this is too much. I need brakk so desperately. 4 Person marked in a team. We played 10 over invasions, nothing happened. Really ?! DE?!

you think YOU'VE had bad luck? I haven't seen them at all since their release despite having their mark, Harvester has only spawned once since invasions are as rare as potato alerts for me (and when he did spawn he didn't drop anything) and Stalker only shows up once every 2 months and never drops anything.

However if we increase the spawn chance the lucky people will get them constantly, I think the best idea is that once you get the mark the chance of that respective mini boss of spawning rises each time they don't spawn up to the point where they're guaranteed to spawn so we don't have issues of them never spawning and the people who are lucky still keep their luck

Edited by Ninjaboy00

you think YOU'VE had bad luck? I haven't seen them at all since their release despite having their mark, Harvester has only spawned once since invasions are as rare as potato alerts for me (and when he did spawn he didn't drop anything) and Stalker only shows up once every 2 months and never drops anything.

However if we increase the spawn chance the lucky people will get them constantly, I think the best idea is that once you get the mark the chance of that respective mini boss of spawning rises each time they don't spawn up to the point where they're guaranteed to spawn so we don't have issues of them never spawning and the people who are lucky still keep their luck

While hunting for g3 i met stalker twice. I just wished stalker is g3. I have been marked by stalker twice and appear twice in a row. I JUST WANT BRAKK !