Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Meele Enemys

TheFirstRonin

As the title says i would like to see a new meele based enemy for Grineer and Corpus which has the AI of the tenno specters,because those butcher are kind of lame :/ . They come straight up to you and try to attack you, but in fact they are getting slaughtered by Tenno blades i would love to see a challenging Meele actual Threat which could for example 

reflect bullets or be immune to projectiles, and only defeatable through meele duel for example. Of course they would have a rare spawn chance and if you defeat them it would be rewarding, cause atm as it is there i rly no meele enemy that is dangerous or challenging(beside the tenno specters but those use also guns) and the prosecutors are kind of too weak.

They can't make enemies that are only vulnerable to melee because they have provided players with the choice to not take a melee weapon into a mission.

im not saying they should only be vulnerable to meele they could be killable in otherways too and its just an idea

I was just providing my feedback to your idea and specifically the "reflect bullets or be immune to projectiles" part of your post.

This is nice and all but what do you think about the idea he is presenting in general

for example:

those butcher are kind of lame :/

do you agree with that or not?

i would love to see a challenging Meele actual Threat

and this one too.

They should allow us to parry any enemy that attacks us in melee range, even if they're not using a melee weapon(rifle butting says hi).

You can! If you go up to a grineer scumbag, channel block his/her melee attack with a max parry mod on he/she will in 96% of all cases be open for a finisher!

Huzzah!

I agree with OP, the thing is atm there is no melee unit that can attack and run at the same time, unlike you. So it's a very trivial thing to dodge them, ancients tentacle arm might be a bit tricky, I reccomend blocking that if you got yer melee weapon out.