Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Disabled Tenno Bug

Llyssa

You lose all control of your tenno with this bug. Follow these steps:

1. Equip only a melee weapon, sentinel, and sentinel weapon. Have a codex scanner in your gear.

2. During a mission, equip your codex scanner.

3. Enter bleed out mode.

4. Get revived.

You will no longer be able to do anything at all. The game still goes on, your tenno does not.

To escape this, you can die and waste a revive, if you have any. Otherwise, you just keep dying as you stand there, and no amount of other players reviving you will ever allow you to escape this.

You can have full equipment and no codex scanner and this bug may happen. I've had it, and seen it before. As stated the only way to get out of this is to use a revive. Even a player revive won't help as you'll be stuck and unable to do anything. However, I've noticed that this happens after you go into bleed out. During it, you're unable to move shoot or perform any action. I suspect it's more a bleed out problem than a revive one.

You can have full equipment and no codex scanner and this bug may happen. I've had it, and seen it before. As stated the only way to get out of this is to use a revive. Even a player revive won't help as you'll be stuck and unable to do anything. However, I've noticed that this happens after you go into bleed out. During it, you're unable to move shoot or perform any action. I suspect it's more a bleed out problem than a revive one.

Odd. Haven't had it happen personally except under the above conditions.

It seems to involve getting knocked back while getting killed as well, and it may just be that my failure to dodge knockbacks while scanning is why I have this issue.