Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weapon Concept] Taka The Tenno Tomohawk

E.M.P-DeathLegacy

Taka is a Tenno tomohawk it is an 1-handed axe, the idea to make this when I realized there were very little axe weapons in the game

Weapon stats:

15 puncture

9 impact

80 slash

Rank 6 only

Description:

The Taka an ancient weapon used by the old on earth, it's fast attacks can put groups of enemies down in mere seconds

Stance:

The stance is a custom stance for tomohawkes called "Raging Dragon" and "Crushing Wyvern"

Raging Dragon is a stance to launch a flury of attacks at your opponents and getting a lot of combo points

Crushing Wyvern is a stance based on doing large burst of damage and smashing on the ground

For more info click on this link-------> (WIP)

Crafting Materials:

2 morphics

50 gallium

3000 nano spores

5000 salvage

3 nuriods

25k credits

50 GALLIUM!? ARE YOU MAD?! Sorry for the outburst but 50 frigging gallium ... you don't think we suffer enough with what we have to farm?

And 5000 salvage + 3000 nano spores for 1 melee weapon ... and its a bloody hatchet?!

You gotta rethink that stuff right there lest this be the needed materials for a clan dojo of tier 2 or 3

Taka is a Tenno tomohawk it is an 1-handed axe, the idea to make this when I realized there were very little axe weapons in the game

Weapon stats:

15 puncture

9 impact

80 slash

Rank 6 only

Higher slash damage then the Dragon Nikana by 8 points and only mastery 6?? Dragon Nikana has the strongest melee strike in game with a mastery of 8, requires you to sacrifice the regular nikana, plus argon crystals. The closest damage to Dragon Nikana is the Jat Kittag with 64 impact and whatever the other stats are, third is around 48 for it's best stat and this tiny ax is stronger then all those? You have got to be kidding me.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

50 GALLIUM!? ARE YOU MAD?! Sorry for the outburst but 50 frigging gallium ... you don't think we suffer enough with what we have to farm?

And 5000 salvage + 3000 nano spores for 1 melee weapon ... and its a bloody hatchet?!

You gotta rethink that stuff right there lest this be the needed materials for a clan dojo of tier 2 or 3

Ok what about this

300 nano spores

1000 salvage

1000 polymer bundle

15 rubedo

25k credits

Ok what about this

300 nano spores

1000 salvage

1000 polymer bundle

15 rubedo

25k credits

Lot more reasonable, also I agree with the other guy yer weapon is better than the current most painfull weapon to get! =/

Higher slash damage then the Dragon Nikana by 8 points and only mastery 6?? Dragon Nikana has the strongest melee strike in game with a mastery of 8, requires you to sacrifice the regular nikana, plus argon crystals. The closest damage to Dragon Nikana is the Jat Kittag with 64 impact and whatever the other stats are, third is around 48 for it's best stat and this tiny axe is stronger then all those? You have got to be kidding me

Ok then this

10 puncture

9 Impact

60 slash

Ok then this

10 puncture

9 Impact

60 slash

This still makes it the second strongest weapon in the game (impact sucks, sorry Jat Kittag). Hate to break it to you but a tiny hatchet will never be a strong weapon. It's not a battle ax, it's a small pocket ax. Scindo should automatically be stronger then a tomahawk. Your weapon would be along the lines of a single zoren ax.

This still makes it the second strongest weapon in the game (impact sucks, sorry Jat Kittag). Hate to break it to you but a tiny hatchet will never be a strong weapon. It's not a battle ax, it's a small pocket ax. Scindo should automatically be stronger then a tomahawk. Your weapon would be along the lines of a single zoren ax.

Lest he be able to throw the bloody thing

I've actually been playing Warframe for a year, and I only have something like 30 Gallium. Now, I'm not sure why I don't have that much, and I've surely spent a bit of it on the items I have, but... damn!

Ok then u post the stats I wanna see what you come up with

For a hatchet... something along these lines:

Impact: 3

Puncture: 2

slash: 35

Give it fast speed, like 1.2,  since it is a small, light weapon. It won't do good damage per swing, considering what weapon it actually is, a hatchet which is used for repeated hack and slashing. I see it rather as a weapon that will rack up the combo counter and do considerably large damage if you keep the chain going.