Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus On Vay Hek/u13

ZNoodle

When Update 13 hit I was totally pumped and happy to go log in and start going crazy with my melee [Nice work with Mag's Immortal Skin + Channeling by the way] but I felt a loss of immersion in 2 instances during the update, both having to deal with Vay Hek and the path to Vay Hek himself.

To start off, I've noticed from the minute I go to farm Kappa/Delta/Gamma/Omega and etc Freq that Lotus tends to say the lines from the Tethra's Doom event where the Tram has been put back on track whenever a Prosecutor is set to appear, its a small detail but even such a small detail can upset the balance of the game for them, not saying this is a massive issue but yes, this being feedback I will have to say it really killed the mood for a bit to see the text wasn't totally in sync.

My last loss of immersion happens during Lotus' speech in the Vay Hek Mission itself, for the most part everything is fine and dandy in the level and well who ever did Vay Hek's voice for it I have to say Kudos, I have not loved a villian in a game as much as I have Vay Hek since his new design and voice but when it comes to Lotus describing him well..... it kinda loses the feeling of the level, maybe might have to do with the rush to get it out but her line of "Vay Hek's rise to power..." feels very..... bland, it feels like it was obviously read and even though I already do own Hydroid bps, whenever i go join to help someone on the mission I can't help but feel a bit meh on the mission cause of that.

Other than that everything else is fine when it comes to sound, the rest of Lotus' messages are good, music is good and Vay Hek has the best voice, now if only the 2 lines were fixed and Lotus did a spoof of The Onion's "Fire Hot" for fire hazards.

To start off, I've noticed from the minute I go to farm Kappa/Delta/Gamma/Omega and etc Freq that Lotus tends to say the lines from the Tethra's Doom event where the Tram has been put back on track whenever a Prosecutor is set to appear, its a small detail but even such a small detail can upset the balance of the game for them, not saying this is a massive issue but yes, this being feedback I will have to say it really killed the mood for a bit to see the text wasn't totally in sync.

We will look into this.