Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Crashes During Last Moments Of A Match (Lose Rare Resources)

PrintsHD

All of today 23/04/2014 I've been attempting to get stupid Control Modules.... practically the entire day....... 3/4 of the day tried the Europa planet all the mission mostly boss/Survival/Defense... nothing... not a single drop..... so change to void for the last couple hours of the day.... get 5 about to finish mission... it crashes...... ok..... really... really mad... try again... 2nd game get 4 yeah im happy with that round 15 on defense start to clean up the last couple enemies.... crashes, can't see screen, can still run around and hear me shooting but eventually i dc according to my friends who are with me trying to help me get control modules. All i ask is to get like 5 control modules to build my stuff but Warframe Just hates me :(. Can i get some stupid control modules and be on my way?

If you join a void mission.. like Defense or Survival.. you can easily get 10+ control modules per run.

Just saying.

I got almost 2000 control modules. I would give you a hundred of them for free if I could trade them.

Edited by se05239

If you join a void mission.. like Defense or Survival.. you can easily get 10+ control modules per run.

Just saying.

I got almost 2000 control modules. I would give you a hundred of them for free if I could trade them.

I've been too busy farming my Tranquil Cleave(still don't have -.-) that I haven't done many void missions. I only have around 700 :(