Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental Damage

(PSN)MattTory

On some, yes, but a couple of them, such as the soma, can only afford two base element for most of its builds.

just remember, this is the order elemental mods are in LoadOrder.png

So, you can't place one on top of the other and have another one between them and expect them to link together, gotta put them in the right order.

Also, innate elemental dmges are added last, IIRC

Edited by Voratius

Yes it is possible, but in your build you would need to have 4 elemental mods. 

In your question, you would need Cold+Elec and Cold + Toxin. BUT, for the rifle I believe there is only 1 Ice elemental mod. So it's not possible to get Viral AND Magnetic on the rifle.

Edited by Kubikuroh

Yes it is possible, but in your build you would need to have 4 elemental mods. 

In your question, you would need Cold+Elec and Cold + Toxin. BUT, for the rifle I believe there is only 1 Ice elemental mod. So it's not possible to get Viral AND Magnetic on the rifle.

Even if there were 2 ice mods for the rifle and you pu ice+electric and ice+toxin then the second ice would go towards the magnetic damage and leave toxin by its self. I know this for a fact because I do magnetic and toxin for my corpus builds

Even if there were 2 ice mods for the rifle and you pu ice+electric and ice+toxin then the second ice would go towards the magnetic damage and leave toxin by its self. I know this for a fact because I do magnetic and toxin for my corpus builds

Ah I was wondering how the damage would stack up if you would do this. Didn't know, thx ^^

Confirmed by using Elec + Toxin and Fire + Elec in that order on the top row.

Got Corrosive + Heat

Innate damage also adds to the current dual elemental it's present in, so if you have HellFire + Stormbringer combo and put in Infected Clip, you won't get Radiation + Corrosive, but Radiation with increased dmg from innate and Toxin.

Edited by Voratius