Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Sort Of Turnaround Times Are Typical For The Support Desk?

Saenol

Question

I've got an open support ticket, submitted before the Easter weekend, that hasn't had any reply or acknowledgement of any kind. I realize it's shortly after a major update and a long weekend for DE, but some sort of automated reply or a hint at typical ETAs would be nice.

How long have support tickets typically taken you to receive a response?

Edited by Saenol

4 answers to this question

I submitted two tickets about a month ago that were classified into two different areas.  One for event_alert_ops, which took about seven days.  The other for bug_map_mission, which I got a reply the next day.

I think it just depends what time of the week and what type of ticket it is classified as.  The bug_map_mission ticket was probably addressed quicker, because of there being less tickets of that type in the queue.  Just an idea.  From what I usually hear though, it is typical for it to be more than a week of business days.

Edit:  Font color was black...

Edited by Genos27

I submitted two tickets about a month ago that were classified into two different areas.  One for event_alert_ops, which took about seven days.  The other for bug_map_mission, which I got a reply the next day.

I think it just depends what time of the week and what type of ticket it is classified as.  The bug_map_mission ticket was probably addressed quicker, because of there being less tickets of that type in the queue.  Just an idea.  From what I usually hear though, it is typical for it to be more than a week of business days.

I guess I'll just have to be patient.

Thanks.