Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey [De]... Could You Tone Down The Eximus Scans? (Suggestions Included)

Xandis

• 2 weeks later...

Added some more stuff in OP.

Welp, Update 13.7, and the scans still haven't been changed. At least the Void Eximus have been brought back! That's probably another 90+ scans, considering how they still share the same scan amount as their base versions. The Drone Eximus are really hard to see. :/

• 3 weeks later...

IMO one of best places to scan rare Eximuses are interception missions (unfortunately there are none for infested). Take disarm maxed loki and helios and quard your tower. Soon youll get some scans. Helios is now quite effective. It starts scanning from reasonable distance and higlight the target in orange so you can avoid shooting it till its scanned. For eximuses scans is better to play in group cause of low mobs numbers when playing solo. Worst pain for me was to get a scan of lobber crawler eximus. I finally found one in mobile def mission in Jupiter during outbreak. Now i have all unlockable entries in codex unlocked altough i still need few scans to get 100%.

IMO one of best places to scan rare Eximuses are interception missions (unfortunately there are none for infested). Take disarm maxed loki and helios and quard your tower. Soon youll get some scans. Helios is now quite effective. It starts scanning from reasonable distance and higlight the target in orange so you can avoid shooting it till its scanned. For eximuses scans is better to play in group cause of low mobs numbers when playing solo. Worst pain for me was to get a scan of lobber crawler eximus. I finally found one in mobile def mission in Jupiter during outbreak. Now i have all unlockable entries in codex unlocked altough i still need few scans to get 100%.

Bit of a dead thread, but thanks for the info! Apparently, U14 is going to fix all the Eximus scan amounts, which is (I'm guessing) going to be three scans each. If you haven't checked it out, all Infested Eximus are now reduced to three scans max.