Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ice Weapon

bbbyrdman86

So we have fire guns, poison guns, electric guns, but there has not been any news of ICE GUNS. If you would like to see an ice weapon of any category (melee,primary,or secondary) please support this post with your ideas and fan art. lets give the devs a reason to put it in the game and help get the cogs turning with your ideas and art!

so this topic's back again

I do, however, agree that we need a cold-based gun. sure, we have some secondary elemental guns (viral and blast are half cold), but we all want a pure ice gun

just to change it up, really. high proc chance would be much appreciated, though, I miss the old cold status effect, which was basically the only useful one (back when fire didn't do any damage)

If my memory is correct then this new weapon is suppose to be shooting freze ray (this gun looks like the freeze ray gun from the concept art.)...but it doesnt as now it is shooting electric...so i assume the freeze ray gun got cancelled...and from the wiki...it is a complete beast...

Edited by ExorcistEX

It's in somewhere in design council archive

I don't remember anything like that.

DE_Kary just did a big thread for the art direction in 2014 and was talking about the Freeze Ray. I'm not supposed to pass on specifics, but I'll look through it and make sure it's not cancelled.  I hope not. I was really looking forward to that one.

The Freeze ray was mentioned and shown in Devstream #22.

9gik5947zmq.png

I personally never heard that it got cancelled...only that there are several other things on the go right now...

It's in somewhere in design council archive

Do you remember the thread or the name of the thread (or maybe the time it was created?) because i can not find any information about the cancel of this weapon in the design council :S 

well^^

Freeze guns sounds nice...

Edited by Fabpsi