Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kind Of Prime: A Prime Sentinel

nl_your_worst_nightmare

Pretty much the only thing (other than temporarily for mastery) that would make me stop using Carrier would be Carrier Prime. Loot pickup radius really needs to be standard instead of inherent to just one sentinel.

My question would be; what gets improved in the Prime version? Presumably they would use the same abilities, so... just more tank stats? Maybe they actually have armor? Funny, sure, but I'm not sure that's Primey enough for me. Maybe they give energy back when they use skills if you're also using a prime WF, like the traps in the void?

First...i want my LLAMA DOG! then we can talk about sentinel primes Dx

^Also, yes.

Edited by VKhaun

Besides wanting the Llama dog i think sentinels are actually WORTHLESS! the only one thats viable is the carrier. yes deathcube can kill but he kills TO effectively sometimes and steals your own kills lol oh and the ability to Regen your shields when depleted. other then carrier and that mod Sentinels are worthless and are pretty much just cosmetic/mastery fodder. Hence why the Llama dog is wanted at least it LOOKS more awesome then any other sentinel

Edited by KibaWesker

Besides wanting the Llama dog i think sentinels are actually WORTHLESS!

My sentinel slows enemies down, picks up ammo and energy for me, recharges my shields, protects me with an energy globe whilst I revive fellow Tenno and draws some of the fire off me, towards it.

Worthless indeed.