Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Shock Troopers (Grineer Generals 2.0 With Render O' Realistic-Ness)

spysweeper242

Lore: Finally it is complete, honorable General, I have managed to use the same deadly virus as inside the grustrag three genes to create a mental anti-toxin to be loyal to you and you alone. I hope you are pleased oh great General.

-Doctor Tengus

Director of the Grustrag reconditioning facility. 

Mod Lore: Oh General Sargus Ruk, I have a surprise for you! I have managed to smuggle in some mods from Frohd Bek, what a half wit. Anyways, these mods have the so called power to make our shotgun pellets explode on contact. Ill have to make it across Tenno territory, I expect combot pay for this, and I mean lots of it general.

-Caption Vor

Appearance:

I imagined that they look like a lot like a orange, pirate like version of the grustrag three. I also tried to make there helmets more random because the virus makes them horribly disfigured. (Even more then Caption Vor)

I have also managed to create a render of it with semi-realistic ness (By semi I mean I used a very generic editing program).

3DyNR7H.jpg

(Note: I will update it SOON #tm

Arsenal:

Hek with the new explosion shot gun mod

or...

The migraine (Go see my Advanced experimental Proto-Type Weapon Lab Thread if you wish to know more)

Behavior: 

They have a orange electrical aura around them. This means in a nutshell means that if you go to touch them, most likely youll end up getting electrocuted and stunned, making melee hard for Non-Skinners. Also with this shield the more you shoot them the more of a chance youll get stunned making it a priority to destroy its reactor (See strategy)

They spawn at levels 20+ and are usually accompanied by troopers and Elite Lancers.

They have the following abilities:

Dirty Kick: Stuns Target with a kick leaving them recovering from it.

Shock: Equivalent to Volt's.

Strategy: To get rid of there electrical shield, you must shoot the somewhat visible pylons on there pack (See Appearance) which have the health to that of a level 10 butcher and destroy them to do un-interrupted DPS.

Drops:

Flammable Spread: 7.5% chance to explode on impact (30% at max)

Shock

Electrical Resistance

Stormbringer

Bonus:

Inspiration:

I was generally in update 13 when everywhere I went I got jumped by the G3. I took the time to admire there awesome armor style and pet as they mauled away at my teammates. I was also looking for Hydroid which well comically made me think of space pirates

Original Thread:

Unfortunately I have lost the link to it, just type grineer generals in on the forums search bar and youll find it.

(Link will be added shortly)

Thank you to all the veiwers and upboatees and replyees on this thread.