Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does The Grineer/corpus Squad Think At Infested Outbreaks?

Raiithe

Everytime i do a infested outbreak (normally defense or survival) and see the Squad from the faction defending i just imagine what they they are thinking when they realise the mission is so 'difficult' that tenno are helping.

Which tends to lead me into a minigame of my own, where i try to keep them alive as long as possible.

Is it wrong to pity the brainwashed peons of the corpus and the cloned maniacs of the grineer?

I used to try to keep them alive until I realized that they messed up the spawns on defense and left life support capsules all over the place in survival so now I will bait ancients over to them so they die faster.

I only wonder why Nef Anyo and the Grineer that control the areas of Mars allow it to be overrun time and time again. I understand that they're researching derelict ruins/remains, but c'mon you can't be so stupid as to allow your territory to be overtaken repeatedly by melee only units.

Actually, though, on topic, coma, I just never imagine the Corpus/Grineer having thoughts with us. They only shoot and leave if they live.

I often think theres a corpus workplace health and safety guy handing out waivers for signing, or alad v/commissar giving motivational speeches or telling them they should've read the fine print on their work contracts.