Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weapon Concept] Tenno Pump Shotgun - The "carrion"

JerZeyCJ

Appearance-wise, I imagine it looking somewhat like a cross between the Latron and the Tigri(feel free to try and draw it).

The Carrion would be a Tenno-made, pump action styled shotgun. It would do very high damage, somewhere between 250 and 300, evenly split between Puncture, Slash, and Impact. To offset this, the gun would have an extremely long reload time, around 4.5 seconds as you manually load in the shells(the Carrion will hold 6 shells without mods). You can, however, stop the animation and use whatever shells you have already loaded. The Carrion's pellet count would be very high at 12 pellets, splitting up its higher damage. It would have a medium spread, still being capable of landing all of them on a single target at very close range, but still being able to reliably clear hallways. It's status chance would be 15% and have a 10% crit chance with 300% crit damage.

Finally made a picture:

IcrJ0LV.png

Edited by JerZeyCJ

250 is not actually that much, but ok. I wouldn't really want this gun though, cause it doesn't well... *looks embarrased* ...it kind of doesn't get too high on my coolness scale...

Sorry.

I was trying to go off what the other shotguns did damage-wise and the Tigris did the most at 200 and a charged Drakgoon also doing 250. What do you think a good damage would be?

I was trying to go off what the other shotguns did damage-wise and the Tigris did the most at 200 and a charged Drakgoon also doing 250. What do you think a good damage would be?

Sorry, but im not the kind of guy you should ask. Im not a shotgun wielder master. I love shotguns, but it just feels under rated in Warframe. But if your going for mid range, than 200-250 is probably good. Sigh. Someone should increase the value of snipers and shotguns...

• 3 months later...

So I decided to come back to this concept and wanted to try and make the Carrion, here's a quick mockup I did in GIMP using a picture of the Latron and Tigris. I'm also probably going to take a second look at the stats, so some suggestions there would be nice.

IcrJ0LV.png