Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love Melee 2.0 Except For..

LobsterFiend

The fact that I can't whack security cameras and ospreys.  Seriously, they're teasing me.  Maybe DE can allow a quick draw button that allows you to shoot your gun for brief moment.  It would work like how we quick draw our melee weapons when we tap E while holding a gun.  It can also be nerfed like limiting it to secondary arms and no auto-trigger.  Yeah yeah, I know that switching weapons is not a big deal.  But when I'm trying to go for a mostly melee run, it really kills the flow when I'm forced to switch weapons just to shoot down a single camera or osprey.  It's not really an issue, just a thought that would improve people's experience.

Edited by LobsterFiend

I keep saying in threads, A quick gun action for Melee, like we have quick melee for Gun play, Would be amazing.

Potential drawbacks could be no reloading. Burst fire only/One shot. Etc.

And it would really bridge the gap of making Guns and Swords feel more combined and less such a separate thing.

After all, Tenno are suppose to masters of Guns and Blades. Not Guns Or Blades. Like atm.

I keep saying in threads, A quick gun action for Melee, like we have quick melee for Gun play, Would be amazing.

Potential drawbacks could be no reloading. Burst fire only/One shot. Etc.

And it would really bridge the gap of making Guns and Swords feel more combined and less such a separate thing.

After all, Tenno are suppose to masters of Guns and Blades. Not Guns Or Blades. Like atm.

Oh it seems like it was brought up before then.  Sorry, I haven't been stalking the forums lately ^_^'