The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Reading Excalibur's codex entry, Void exposure is certainly a part of the creation of a Tenno. From Dark Sector, and Hayden Tenno being the first Tenno, the Technocyte virus likely has something to do with it as well. It's probably a witches' brew of both that enables a human enough to develop and channel the Void's powers, and judging from the "twisted few that returned" line in excal's codex, it's often fatal and frequently corrupting to those who survive. 

Now I'm entering less solid speculation; Our RP's seem to agree that Tenno exhibit specific abilities; one is either a Frost or an Oberon, you don't choose willy-nilly. However, this leads to the implication that it would be possible to have powers that don't match a frame that exists yet; the first warframe made by the Orokin was Excalibur, and so only the few that came out of the void with Excalibur powers could use it; it would suck to come out with water or air powers back then, since there would be no frame for them to use.

That could be why the Orokin make anything besides Trinities, Rhinos and Novas. Perfectly good, rare Tenno came back from the Void, and if some of them have ice powers, it'd be better to develop a frame for them rather than just toss aside valuable potential warrior-gods.

This we know; New frames are being researched by Tenno; Oxium didn't exist before an independent laboratory discovered how to re-create it, and that enabled the development of Zephyr. This implies that new Tenno also might be being developed and trained, and the Tenno developed Zephyr to accommodate those that exited the Void with airbending.

So I think it's possible for Miho to become a Tenno, eventually.

Edit; whoops, sorry Temperance. :|

I Thought Nova was post Orokin as well

• According to Nova's 
    , her Warframe was a result of Tenno High Council research, implying that she could possibly be a recently developed Warframe. This makes her and, possibly, Valkyr the only Warframes that are made in the current time period, after the Old Orokin War.

Should I add comical points when she finally gets to train for her Mag powers? I can imagine how funny it would be trying to hone her abilities in the training rooms. As for the romance between her and Tatsu I am excited for what I have in store for them.

Tenno origin is still a subject of some debate, even in this RP.  Sumika made a good post about it earlier in the OoC thread, but we have no real plans to definitively resolve the Tenno origin story any time soon.  I think.

When did I do that again? I don't always remember what I do.

"Ah, many thanks good sir." Cyrios accepted the map and took a brief look at it, adding what it showed to his own mental map, and with that, he walked into the main hallway. The map occupied a small part of the HUD that was permanently ingrained into his vision, and it wasn't long before he began to slowly stray off-course, making his way deeper and deeper into thevDerelict. A strange thought niggled its way into his conscious mind, but he quickly dismissed it as he continued to walk.

Eventually he reached an area so unkept that the vast majority of lights were non-functional, bathing the area in darkness. Another unusual thought found its way to him, though this time when he tried to dismiss it it stubbornly remained. Suddenly, an invisible hand clamped his mouth shut, stifling any noise he might make as the thought grew into a full-blown psychic barrage, culminating in one, malice-filled sentence that was in no way his own.

You are mine, Cyrios.

Sometimes, I wonder if people are wilfully ignoring what I mentioned earlier in the rp about areas that are either restricted or otherwise dangerous being inaccessible because the church members in any given room would try to stop someone from going to those areas.

Edited by Sumika1204

Sometimes, I wonder if people are wilfully ignoring what I mentioned earlier in the rp about areas that are either restricted or otherwise dangerous being inaccessible because the church members in any given room would try to stop someone from going to those areas.

He's been under a very minor state of control since he stepped away from the Rhino. He is a person that can literally hack into a guard's HUD, set it to replay the past 5 minutes, and walk by unnoticed. And he's in a position where such a memory would be easily deleted, considering he's done the same every time he's seen a Corpus or Grineer, and many times near Tenno.

I was wondering when someone would call out their weirdo relationship.

They are not related by blood, nor were they really siblings, another thing is she just started calling him older brother when she was around 4-5 years old and he was around 3 years older than her. A year later she was taken away by the Corpus specifically Alad V. Tatsu on the other hand was found by a Frost Prime and saw great potential in him..... the rest is history.

Factor in the fact that they were separated from each for about 15 years, they don't know what exactly their relationship for each other is anymore.

Edited by Unendingblade

Nope, when they were kids, she just started calling him older brother, situations like that can happen.

With that said, I like how their story arc is going, it will be romantic at first, and then I will moving onto more action oriented scenes, first up though will be Miho's trial. Can't wait, I will also be asking help from you guys as to make the story better.

Edited by Unendingblade