Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

FUUUUU why do all my characters get shipped

I guess we can take it as a sign of your good writing and my twisted mind?  Yeah, I can't help you there, all I know is the thought crossed my mind earlier in the RP, then fishworshipper blew the lid off the casket with a bloody Ogris.

I guess we can take it as a sign of your good writing and my twisted mind?  Yeah, I can't help you there, all I know is the thought crossed my mind earlier in the RP, then fishworshipper blew the lid off the casket with a bloody Ogris.

So, very, very quietly?

hahaha warframe humor god I need a life

Edited by SnaleKing

I think the enjoyment of this rp and how it has developed is mostly attributed to SnaleKing and Temperance000. I can't imagine it having gotten far without you two. You have my thanks.

Edited by Sumika1204

I think the enjoyment of this rp and how it has developed is mostly attributed to SnaleKing and Temperance000. I can't imagine it having gotten far without you two. You have my thanks.

Oh you flatter me. I just jumped at the idea the second you mentioned it, it was easy to make a character for such an interesting setting.

And you have mine for giving us such a great environment to play in.  RPing is a collaborative effort, Sumika.  But thank you for the compliment.  It is much appreciated.

Edited by Temperance000

So, finally started wrapping up those loose ends I talked about earlier, and probably by tomorrow will be able to start participating in this interesting and exciting new roleplay story arc. Not wanting to mess up what is going on, I would like your guys input on how my character Arkas Plexon (Ash) should be introduced. IC wise I'm currently in my stealth Tenno ship the "Nocturne" with my comrade Cyrill Legránd (Vauban). What would be the best way for us to arrive on the scene without breaking the flow of the story?

Hmm...3 Ashes on one derelict.  Something is going to break soon, though no one will be able to say exactly how, or by whom.  That is the power of ninja awesomeness (sorry Rien).  Anyway, aside from Temperance and Cardina starting to sort out their respective differences, and Shinkiro climbing into bed with Pyre, there's not much happening at the moment.  Feel free to hop right in whenever you think is appropriate.

Edit:  Good lord, 150 posts already.  This stuff really sucks you in.

Edited by Temperance000

Hmm...3 Ashes on one derelict.  Something is going to break soon, though no one will be able to say exactly how, or by whom

Yeah, I'm not sure we're going to be able to handle all that warframe "Ash". Terrible puns aside, I'm definitely going to make an effort to have my character stand out from the other two so we don't start having a muddled and mushy group of similar characters. I just hope I can contribute to this story in a positive way, I really want to see where it will lead.

Yeah, I'm not sure we're going to be able to handle all that warframe "Ash". Terrible puns aside, I'm definitely going to make an effort to have my character stand out from the other two so we don't start having a muddled and mushy group of similar characters. I just hope I can contribute to this story in a positive way, I really want to see where it will lead.

I'm sure you will.  I look forward to having you, Arkitect.

Hmm...3 Ashes on one derelict.  Something is going to break soon, though no one will be able to say exactly how, or by whom.  That is the power of ninja awesomeness (sorry Rien).  Anyway, aside from Temperance and Cardina starting to sort out their respective differences, and Shinkiro climbing into bed with Pyre, there's not much happening at the moment.  Feel free to hop right in whenever you think is appropriate.

Edit:  Good lord, 150 posts already.  This stuff really sucks you in.

Speaking as someone with almost an order of magnitude above that, yes, yes it does. I'd say 2/3 of my posts are roleplaying related, with 1/3 being IC.

Speaking of, why is nobody talking about the Shinpyre ship? That thing is full steamy ahead!

Even I have no idea how this will end. I'm just curious to see how this goes.

Speaking as someone with almost an order of magnitude above that, yes, yes it does. I'd say 2/3 of my posts are roleplaying related, with 1/3 being IC.

Speaking of, why is nobody talking about the Shinpyre ship? That thing is full steamy ahead!

I see what you did there. Steamy, hehe. Seems Shinkiro likes Pyre though she's just considering him as pleasant company so far. Though she wouldn't object if he wanted to them being together a thing.

True, but they hit it off almost immediately.  I think the human predilection for drama has them fixated on Temperance and Cardina for now, thanks to that whole tsundere thing fishworshipper mentioned.  But hey, at least Shinpyre has a ship name that actually works.  And as you say, it is "full steamy ahead."  I think I mentioned it in my summary post for Arkitect...

True, but they hit it off almost immediately.  I think the human predilection for drama has them fixated on Temperance and Cardina for now, thanks to that whole tsundere thing fishworshipper mentioned.  But hey, at least Shinpyre has a ship name that actually works.  And as you say, it is "full steamy ahead."  I think I mentioned it in my summary post for Arkitect...

True. We don't like easy stories.