The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

I had already typed that part up but since I had so many to reply to and I much prefer making one big post to many smaller ones, it didn't turn out so well. Also, someone needs to let Revel72 know that the Corpus haven't even arrived yet.

You're fine, don't fret.

Oh, that's true. Cardina only filtered it for Temperance though, she watched the madness and made it dance for her. That's her perfect world, after all, Chaos made Order by her control, while others may only marvel and despair.

Temperance would feel how much Cardina enjoyed it. He may find it worrisome.

Soooooo is Arkas just not going to react to it?

Opps, I didn't notice that post, lemme go edit some things.

Edit: Well I really can't go back and make Arkas react at this point, so I'll just have to have it so Arkas was spared because of his proximity to Temperance..

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

Lol for Lambert to tell Miho she had undress for the infusion chamber was just awkward for both of them, good lord if Tatsuya overheard that I do not know what would happen.

Alright with Miho's infusion done, it's Cardina's turn for dialogue.

So, I feel it's time for another summary post, given how fast the RP has been moving.

Main Plot:

1) Corpus invasion: still looming, and everyone is on edge.  This is the main driving force in the plot right now.

2) Ephialtes: may or may not be connected to said invasion, currently being interrogated, and (possibly) about to be executed by Temperance

3) Hangar Bomb: Corpus design, but bears special mention because there may be another traitor on the derelict.

Subplots:

1) Miho and Tatsuya: our new cute couple; Miho is currently undergoing Warframe conversion to put their relationship on slightly more equal footing

2) Shinpyre: on hold for the past while; probably about to pick up again now that Shinkiro is back aboard

3) Cardinance: the ship that was not supposed to happen.  But it's still happening.  I figure Temperance will find some time to talk to Cardina in the calm right before the Corpus attack, after Ephialtes is dealt with.

4) Lady_Viper's crew: I didn't catch their names, but they seem to be operating similar to Temperance when he first came aboard.  This could cause problems...

5) Samantha Church: the Red Veil operative is still aboard and settling in.  What will her role be?  Only Drake knows.

Well, I think that's most of it.  If anyone has something I missed, let me know.

Edited by Temperance000

For Miho, because she just got converted for a Warframe, she will be a tad bit clumsy on her first few missions, albeit comically, for the funny bits on her missions, I will leave that for a suprise. TEEHEE.

Edited by Unendingblade

I don't think the bomb was the Nyx. The questions is, if this culprit is working independently, or is the Nyx's accomplice. If that is the case, will they try and rescue/terminate the Nyx before Temperance or Mortos can get anything out of her...

I'll roll with however you guys wanna play it.

So Miho is about to be fitted with her MAG frame, I cannot wait for her first missions, possibly just mop up operations on Mercury since it was just liberated but with still some Grineer remanants in that sector.

Hey Fish, if Tatsu finds out the Tenno you are interogating work for the Corpus, he is gonna go berserk, since it was the Corpus who practically separated both him and Miho.

EDIT: Miho's first few missions will be comical, since she will be a bit clumsy, I'm gonna almost feel sorry for the Grineer.

Edited by Unendingblade

((Hey Lady_Viper, did you see the OoC post about the Lotus' message?))

Just did. And it doesn't matter all that much since my characters aren't Lotus operatives. Their clan follow their own path and does what the think is right. They don't trust the Lotus much but does cooperate from time to time when their current goals happen to be similar or the same. 

Can someone please tell me if there are any characters left in the cafeteria. There are so many character running around now that I'm having a hard time remembering where everyone are.

And since my characters arrived right before the explosion and they're gonna do some snooping around, are anyone going to be suspicious about them?