The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

I'm kinda surprised that the Volt doesn't know where.he is, considering that not too long ago the Derelict gave out a solar announcement saying what and where they were. I mean, unless he was asleep or comatose or in a fist fight with an Ancient Disruptor you'd think something like that would be hard to miss.

I'm still trying to figure out how in the bloody hell he:

A) got a Corpus scout ship within spitting distance of the derelict without getting atomized,

B) space-jumped from said ship to the derelict (without being noticed when the ship exploded),

C) dropped through a ventilation duct that was open to raw vacuum,

and D) got from the lower levels to the Garden without being seen by any one of the 70+ Tenno on board.

But don't mind me, I'm just grumpy.

Edited by Temperance000

I'll buy the ventilation duct thing. We fleshy humans can already manufacture oxygen, but that leaves CO2, which can be solved by throwing the CO2 into the vacuum of space. Volt could have simply found one of the CO2 exhaust ports.

Edited by fishworshipper

Ansilm might raise a scope on Cardina in case if she is going berserk against the Volt and come in to Garden without being invited but he is ready to repay his disturbance in many ways except if there is none being treated like Volt he spares mercy only once or twice... Maybe.