Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Revel, Cardina will kill everyone who enters her Derelict without asking her first. She'll blow the reactor if she has to, this is her domain, and she'll see it radioactive scrap before she loses control of everything on it.

JJ, I don't think it would be so easy to infect Tenno just through contact with his blood since if that was the case, Tenno would be overcome by the Infestation very quickly just by being in any place the Infested have taken over. The nano spores in the air, the technocyte tumours growing on the walls, floor and ceiling, etc. Tenno even collect Plastids and Nano Spores as resources.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Tenno are immune to the Infestation. The ether blade says it was only used to euthanize allies, and the bosses always talk about how they are your flesh. You can't be infected with something you already have.

Yeah infested are not contagious I believe, well not anymore, I would assume they were contagious back then but now they are their own race, I would like to think they would just gather corpses and just turn them into one of their own.

It's like the Plague except instead of laying there when you die your body mutates into a horrible, monstrous figure and you run around screaming incoherently as everyone you know and love dies in front of your eyes.

I really need to stop watching Zero Punctuation. It fills me with too much dry humor, sarcasm and cynicism.

It's like the Plague except instead of laying there when you die your body mutates into a horrible, monstrous figure and you run around screaming incoherently as everyone you know and love dies in front of your eyes.

I really need to stop watching Zero Punctuation. It fills me with too much dry humor, sarcasm and cynicism.

"Screams of pain and agony from a deranged and twisted form and mind who've gone mad for what they've become. And they must scream...as their minds can no longer see clearly, nor recognize their own comrades. For they no longer knows what they once were"

Hey Fish, did you say your character's in the cafeteria?

Edited by Lady_Viper

Alright, sorry if I overstepped any boundaries in that last post, but I felt it was about time to get the insanity down to a manageable level.  With Ahteryl out cold, Cardina can put herself to sleep, and then Ahteryl and Temperance can talk this out without needing to worry about any more...misunderstandings.  Maybe.  Invading another person's mind, no matter how noble your intentions, is generally a one-way ticket to serious injury.