Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Hello friend i too am interested in this rp. My character is an Oberon named Tyranis. He also goes by a few nicknames such as Tyrian, Ty and his Title "Black Knight" Tyranis. So heres the backstory.

Tyranis has long served the Lotus and can be considered a Veteran due to the fact he has a title and has been on countless missions. Because of this he is quite wise and very calm and collective. His nickname was given due to his appearance. His warframe clad in jet black and a dark red color unlike most Oberons who are white and green. Despite his appearance, title and reputation he is very caring and gentlemen like. 

He volunteered to help cleanse the derelict and restore it but does not condone the church and stays far away from it.

He is equipped with duel Vasto Revolvers and a Dragon Nikana, colored in the same manner as his Warframe. He alternates to a Galatine at times also colored like his frame. The Galatine being the weapon that earned him his title since it used to be all he used in battle. Despite not seeing eye to eye with the Church he safeguards the derelict, leaving on occasion to gather supplies to help with its reconstruction.

That is my overview please if there are any problems point them out and i will correct them, if there is information you feel may be missing i will do my best to fill the gaps.

Well, all are welcome, but our story arc at the moment is extremely hectic.  Temperance (my character) is also technically a Lotus operative, assigned to aid the Church after they were granted Storm Clan status.  Maybe Tyranis can jump in after we wrap up our confrontation in the gardens?

Actually, I'm pretty sure Tenno are immune to the Infestation. The ether blade says it was only used to euthanize allies, and the bosses always talk about how they are your flesh. You can't be infected with something you already have.

I already said pretty much the same thing but it seems JJ missed it since everyone is posting up a storm in here. I can barely keep up. Please, slow down.

JJKDrake, your Volt may have had a chance before, but he just invaded Cardina's mind and started killing her garden, there is literally nothing worse he could have done. He is definitely getting killed now.

This is the point, JJ, where Rien and Gaia can no longer save your Volt.

A normal day would be a godsend.  Actually, we had the beginnings of that before Ahteryl dropped his little bombshell.  And now Temperance is trying to keep Cardina from killing him.  Any 'nice' points he had already earned just went out the window.

A normal day would be a godsend.  Actually, we had the beginnings of that before Ahteryl dropped his little bombshell.  And now Temperance is trying to keep Cardina from killing him.  Any 'nice' points he had already earned just went out the window.

I feel like Temperance is the Luke from Starwars.

I feel like Temperance is the Luke from Starwars.

Not the comparison I would have chosen...let's just say he has a code of ethics, being a Lotus-Tenno, but when you pass his limits, bad things happen.  Right now, he's angry, but trying very hard to prevent a catastrophic mishap.

I think we're experiencing a little power creep here. Just saying. Also, I very, very, VERY highly doubt a Volt would be able to mentally do just about anything to a Nyx, considering that Nyx is specifically meant for mentally controlling people. And Volt isn't.

Not the comparison I would have chosen...let's just say he has a code of ethics, being a Lotus-Tenno, but when you pass his limits, bad things happen.  Right now, he's angry, but trying very hard to prevent a catastrophic mishap.

In terms of character development, Temp would be the Luke since hes getting a whole lot of character development. For Shinkiro I'd say... Han maybe. Not as much character development, but some.

Hello friend i too am interested in this rp. My character is an Oberon named Tyranis. He also goes by a few nicknames such as Tyrian, Ty and his Title "Black Knight" Tyranis. So heres the backstory.

Tyranis has long served the Lotus and can be considered a Veteran due to the fact he has a title and has been on countless missions. Because of this he is quite wise and very calm and collective. His nickname was given due to his appearance. His warframe clad in jet black and a dark red color unlike most Oberons who are white and green. Despite his appearance, title and reputation he is very caring and gentlemen like. 

He volunteered to help cleanse the derelict and restore it but does not condone the church and stays far away from it.

He is equipped with duel Vasto Revolvers and a Dragon Nikana, colored in the same manner as his Warframe. He alternates to a Galatine at times also colored like his frame. The Galatine being the weapon that earned him his title since it used to be all he used in battle. Despite not seeing eye to eye with the Church he safeguards the derelict, leaving on occasion to gather supplies to help with its reconstruction.

That is my overview please if there are any problems point them out and i will correct them, if there is information you feel may be missing i will do my best to fill the gaps.

Things largely look fine. As long as he doesn't actually oppose the church, the members have no problem with him staying, especially since he earns his keep by doing supply runs.

Now for a quick summary, a Corpus fleet is approaching and the derelict has been repaired due to the help from over a hundred engineers brought by the Tenno ship known as the Shark. There is a new Tenno whose name is Miho and said character belongs to Unendingblade. Miho has been a Tenno for a day and is thus largely in training as far as I know of. There is a rather chaotic 3-way psychic encounter occurring in the gardens and there is a Corpus supporter hiding somewhere on the derelict.

I think we're experiencing a little power creep here. Just saying. Also, I very, very, VERY highly doubt a Volt would be able to mentally do just about anything to a Nyx, considering that Nyx is specifically meant for mentally controlling people. And Volt isn't.

Now we're just getting ridiculous here since a Volt is not a psychic frame like Nyx and psychics generally have very strong minds since they need to in order to exert any amount of mental dominance to do things like mind controlling people.

Edited by Sumika1204

OK, I am really confused by the plotline right now.

What the hell IS Cardina? Why can't she remember things? Why does she keep mentioning Golem? The hell is this big dragon thing? When did Ahteryl get psychic powers? What happened to Sprite? I feel like I skipped 2/3rds of the way into Inception right now.

Ever since she "lost control" Cardina has been BS'ing to make Ahteryl put all his cards on the table. The memory thing is just a old side effect of her Tenno initiation, when the Orokin were more concerned with making powerful warriors than the survival rate of recruits. She has a strict five day memory cutoff, hence the books.