Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

I'd say Cardina is well within her rights to murder him by now, considering that he's broken just about every rule the Church has besides 'don't piss on Mortos' and 'don't murder people'.

EDIT: Two more for the list of crimes Volt has commited- disruption of the peace and loitering.

Edited by fishworshipper

At this point, there are way more reasons for him to be killed than for them to let him live. Even Gaia can tell at this point and she really doesn't like violence, especially when it goes as far as killing. She isn't going to condone it but she sees it is beyond what justifiable actions she can make.

Hmm the device is attached to Ahteryl who is in a powerful electric shield an Cardina just happens to put her hand through it without serious reprecussions? I kinda doubt that.

Loki already switch teleported him out.

Rien Switch Teleported him out of the shield before destroying the arm he had used to tap into the derelict's power supply to create the shield. So the shield is down. Secondly, Electric Shield is like Snow Globe in that it stops projectiles and not people. Not sure how that works but if that shield was Electric Shield then she would have been able to just go through it.

Honestly, I think what happened was JJ introduced his character in an unusual way. I'll buy that. Then, after a while of people not noticing him, he had the character summon a big boom. An absolute storm of chaos happened, and in a desperate attempt to keep his OC alive, JJ posted an idea that could have been rather excellent in its own thread, but ultimately doesn't really belong here.

Honestly, I think what happened was JJ introduced his character in an unusual way. I'll buy that. Then, after a while of people not noticing him, he had the character summon a big boom. An absolute storm of chaos happened, and in a desperate attempt to keep his OC alive, JJ posted an idea that could have been rather excellent in its own thread, but ultimately doesn't really belong here.

Here here!

At the moment with all the problems caused by that Volt, I get the mental image of someone coming up to him and being like "get outta here!".

Meh, I feel like a lot of my posts are being ignored as well 

Because people are posting rapidly like they've got the finger equivalent of energy legs.

Edited by Sumika1204

At the moment with all the problems caused by that Volt, I get the mental image of someone coming up to him and being like "get outta here!".

Because people are posting rapidly like they've got the finger equivalent of energy legs.

I blame Carrots.

In short: potential for great story, but it should go in its own thread. I apologise if I offend anyone with this, but I think that the Volt should be written off as insane in this universe and have another thread for that story specifically. The super-infested-dragon-thing is cool, but it doesn't really work here.