Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Wasn't Revel's character out... in space on his ship not to long ago, how did he just suddenly appear in the garden. Please correct me if I'm wrong though I got lost a little bit during the sh*t storm of posting.

There it is the profile of Ansilm. Page 16 damn it took a long time to find it. Well one against 70 is something but Ansilm would make out alive without killing anything too. He is fast, strong, experienced and able to focus on two things at same time. So escaping from overwhelmed position with his abilities remaining and at disposal makes him deadly duelist.

Wasn't Revel's character out... in space on his ship not to long ago, how did he just suddenly appear in the garden. Please correct me if I'm wrong though I got lost a little bit during the sh*t storm of posting.

Then you might have missed a post. They seems to be so small that even a Heavyweapns guy would call them babies :P ALRIGHT ENOUGH OF BAD PUNS!

Edited by Revel72

Well no offense Revel but saying your character is fast and strong is like saying every horse has four legs in respect to the Tenno. They were made to be strong, they were made to be fast(except rhino and Saryn, but you can blame Saryn for wearing high heels) Tenno were made to be the best so Tenno against Tenno is on par with variable demi-gods on the battlefield fighting against one another.

(also woo 200+ posts)

How are Mortos and Gaia as characters in everyone's opinions? Was wondering because they don't really get much interaction but then again, I use them less than Rien and Pyre who were originally intended just to be nameless characters I made on the spot but ended up developing a little when people asked their names.

Just waiting on Sumika to reply to Tatsu spotting Gaia, Miho and the new guy, (Tyranis I think was his name?) and then we can begin character growth, but yeah I'm going with Snale's suggestion of revealing their past in the cafeteria with everyone giving them emotional support, especially from the Church. I kind of want Miho to look up to Gaia as a sort of parent later on to help with her growth.

EDIT: Morning Sumika! Morning MasterDread!

Edited by Unendingblade

Just waiting on Sumika to reply to Tatsu spotting Gaia, Miho and the new guy, (Tyranis I think was his name?) and then we can begin character growth, but yeah I'm going with Snale's suggestion of revealing their past in the cafeteria with everyone giving them emotional support, especially from the Church. I kind of want Miho to look up to Gaia as a sort of parent later on to help with her growth.

EDIT: Morning Sumika! Morning MasterDread!

And a good morning to you. I'm afraid i won't be around long. Got about an hour before i need to leave

Glad you approve, Snale.  And Unending, it may just be because I haven't been reading your posts all the way through.  I've sort of developed a mental filter to deal with multiple character interactions; I ignore most of the posts that don't pertain to Temperance or Cardina, since those are the two characters that I can take stimuli from.  I still skim to get a better understanding of what everyone's doing, but there's only so much I can keep track of.

Welp, lets give this a shot.

My character will be a Nova named Aran (Yes from metroid's Samus Aran, but regardless)

Now for the back story, Aran has served the Lotus long enough to be considered a seasoned fighter. Aran has also managed to get the nick-name of "Lone-Hunter" from her fellow team mates as she frequently runs off to go find the stronger enemies and deal with them before they become too large a threat. She also got that name form her other than bright cyan energy colour and a bit of cyan trim (tint 4) a jet-black frame. Aran also prefes to work alone and dislikes taking orders. Despite this, Aran has a usually calm personality. 

Aran isnt sure of abandoning the Louts and join the church, yet. Aran is equipped with a Lanka (jet black with cyan energy) A lex prime she managed to find while on one of her "hunts" and a pair of well used (but taken care of) Kamas. At this point Aran is leaning more towards the church.

welp thats my charater overview, please point any mistakes i've made and i will fill in any holes i have left.

Edit: removed previous events that Aran wasn't around for

Edited by Issun135